Rutherglen Glencairn 2019-20

glensmad

Why laugh at this because everybody's laughing at the talbot support who are stuck in the last century and we will laugh even more when it's announced that you are joining the new wosl  do you really think your club is going to the expense of installing flood lights to be playing in the juniors with all the big teams away  with no sfa licence and no more big Scottish cup entry .[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. You'll no be laughing then will you.
We will be moving but will yous cope with a move?

13 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
24 minutes ago, wow-wee said:
Why laugh at this because everybody's laughing at the talbot support who are stuck in the last century and we will laugh even more when it's announced that you are joining the new wosl  do you really think your club is going to the expense of installing flood lights to be playing in the juniors with all the big teams away  with no sfa licence and no more big Scottish cup entry .emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png. You'll no be laughing then will you.

Why would we not cope we expect to be licenced within the next two years.

4 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
4 hours ago, wow-wee said:
Why laugh at this because everybody's laughing at the talbot support who are stuck in the last century and we will laugh even more when it's announced that you are joining the new wosl  do you really think your club is going to the expense of installing flood lights to be playing in the juniors with all the big teams away  with no sfa licence and no more big Scottish cup entry .emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png. You'll no be laughing then will you.

Sorry but that's a poor comment pal.

On 09/02/2020 at 11:10, glensmad said:

I'm not sure which is the worse challenge, the stamp on Harry Mitchell (which I didn't see at the time as I was on the other side) or Josh Weir's shocking studs-up challenge on the gaffer's shin which left him needing treatment in the dugout. emoji23.png

There was a disappointing stamp, yes. However your very fair highlights also showed a dangerous tackle the other way at the start of the second half.

As for the dugout challenge, what made me laugh was the way the coach just looked down at the guy who crumpled. Haha.

9 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

There was a disappointing stamp, yes. However your very fair highlights also showed a dangerous tackle the other way at the start of the second half.

As for the dugout challenge, what made me laugh was the way the coach just looked down at the guy who crumpled. Haha.

The "guy who crumpled" was our manager Willie Harvey, and the perpetrator was our loan striker Josh Weir who was making his debut having only signed the day before the game. Whether or not he ever plays again now remains to be seen, lol. 🤣

We now have a run of four consecutive home matches :-

Rutherglen Glencairn v Rossvale
Saturday 22/2/20 - League

Rutherglen Glencairn v Largs Thistle
Saturday 29/2/20 - League

Rutherglen Glencairn v Auchinleck Talbot
Wednesday 4/3/20 - West Region Champions Cup Semi Final

Rutherglen Glencairn v Hurlford United
Saturday 7/3/20 - League

Having only played three competitive matches in 2020 so far, here's hoping the weather relents and allows us to get on with our season. We still have a minimum of 15 and a maximum of 16 matches still to be played.

Unfortunately, from looking at the weather forecast for the next two weeks, I'm not optimistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Fixtures update :- The venues for our two scheduled league matches against Hurlford United have been switched. We will now visit Blair Park on Saturday 7th March 2020, with Hurlford coming to The Celsius Stadium on Saturday 25th April 2020. Both matches will kick off at 2pm.

2 hours ago, king Henrik7 said:

Hearing Glencairn hasn’t paid their boys wages in a month and certain boys haven’t had signing on fees as yet. Any truth in this ?

Have you ever made a post that wasn't negative towards a Junior club? It's just a whole series of snide comments. What exactly is you're problem?

Was it not in today’s paper ? I know for a fact 1 player has been paid in a month and another hasn’t had his signing on fee
An internal issue for the club if (big if) true. This forum wont be where you get your answer. Why not contact the club for comment if you are that concerned as a glencairn supporter? (they might be better placed to answer than users on this forum.)

An internal issue for the club if (big if) true. This forum wont be where you get your answer. Why not contact the club for comment if you are that concerned as a glencairn supporter? (they might be better placed to answer than users on this forum.)
Gavin isn't a Glencairn supporter.

Who says I was a Glencairn supporter ?

Hence my question.......if you aren't a supporter why would it concern you?

The clubs business is their alone. A forum isnt the place for that stuff.