Transfer Thread

Crazy Feet

Who's going where then? What's the rumours and who's the teams to look out for this season etc?

No doubt the scramble for Colville's players will be in full flow at the moment. I can see a few of them turning up at Drumchapel Utd PYM.

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 08:47, Crazy Feet said:

Who's going where then? What's the rumours and who's the teams to look out for this season etc?

No doubt the scramble for Colville's players will be in full flow at the moment. I can see a few of them turning up at Drumchapel Utd PYM.

I think there will be a good few surprises through all the league this year crazy feet. Amateur football hasn't been as competitive for a long time with some teams maybe only needing to add 2-3 decent players to elevate them as challengers. 

3 hours ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Is it a given all the Colville players will be leaving? Saw a few mentioned going junior with the manager but would the ones that don’t leave as well? 

8 or 9 but they have a pool of 25 plus top players so there's a lot of players on the market for teams. Hopefully they all spread out and it makes the game more competitive.

32 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

8 or 9 but they have a pool of 25 plus top players so there's a lot of players on the market for teams. Hopefully they all spread out and it makes the game more competitive.

Would expect few of they boys will go junior or maybe even senior. There may be ones that are quite happy playing amateur though and wont be short of offers.