St Rochs 2019-20 ( The Centenary Season )

Think Andy has pulled the trigger too quickly.
I remember the two men and a dug days at the Candy and what he, and a good few others, have done in a short time at the JMP is nothing short of remarkable.
From the Forth, best wishes to both AC and the Roch [emoji106]

• 1 month later...

Well... after a Scottish Cup tie that bored the pants off me last week both teams served up a cracker in the replay. Credit to Renfrew who dominated possession in the second half after turning round 1-0 down after a dominant Candy first half display.
Those who know me know I call a game fair and love a good defensive display. I was impressed by the Candy rearguard action today.. very impressed.
Great result and a great performance in front of a great support. All in all a good day at the Scottish Cup office.
MTC! [emoji460]️ [emoji517][emoji106]IMG_6907.jpg

On 05/10/2019 at 17:27, Kinky Afro said:

Well... after a Scottish Cup tie that bored the pants off me last week both teams served up a cracker in the replay. Credit to Renfrew who dominated possession in the second half after turning round 1-0 down after a dominant Candy first half display.
Those who know me know I call a game fair and love a good defensive display. I was impressed by the Candy rearguard action today.. very impressed.
Great result and a great performance in front of a great support. All in all a good day at the Scottish Cup office.
MTC! emoji460.pngemoji517.pngemoji106.pngIMG_6907.jpg

Absolutely no complaints, the team that was more organised and were the hungrier won, sadly.

Lets hope the scottish cup result gives the lads some belief that they can begin to pick up league points in the next few weeks.Do the Candy supporters feel they have enough, not to be drawn into a relegation fight, and acheive a mid table finish, or were some expectiing a promotion challenge this year.Going to Renfrew and winning was a fine effort and suggests that on their day St Rochs are a match for most teams in the Championship.Best wishes from Beechwood, and i hope i'll get my visit to JMP in this years cup ties.

Lets hope the scottish cup result gives the lads some belief that they can begin to pick up league points in the next few weeks.Do the Candy supporters feel they have enough, not to be drawn into a relegation fight, and acheive a mid table finish, or were some expectiing a promotion challenge this year.Going to Renfrew and winning was a fine effort and suggests that on their day St Rochs are a match for most teams in the Championship.Best wishes from Beechwood, and i hope i'll get my visit to JMP in this years cup ties.
Enough to get out of a relegation dog fight if the players keep up the work they have done in the past 2 games.
Be good to welcome you to JMP

Going by the league form we are relegation candidates but the last two cup games have shown they are a better side than there league form suggests tho they need to bring that level of performance and consistency to the table.

Would be nice to see you at JMP with Talbot as you have always been very complimentary of the club [emoji106]