St Rochs 2019-20 ( The Centenary Season )

Don’t think craigmark won’t to get involved in this but this happened the last time they played the rochs . Get there on time like every other team has too . Team was there so don’t see what the problem is . Any way thought it was a great game played in a great spirit, and good luck to rochs for rest of season [emoji106]

Get there on time ? we left 2 hours before kick off but unaware A77 was closed and we were not late last season in fact we were there in good time spending our money on food,raffles and beer but we won't be next season we will arrive just before kick off as it's clear our presence is neither welcome nor wanted

Don’t think craigmark won’t to get involved in this but this happened the last time they played the rochs . Get there on time like every other team has too . Team was there so don’t see what the problem is . Any way thought it was a great game played in a great spirit, and good luck to rochs for rest of season [emoji106]

10 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Get there on time ? we left 2 hours before kick off but unaware A77 was closed and we were not late last season in fact we were there in good time spending our money on food,raffles and beer but we won't be next season we will arrive just before kick off as it's clear our presence is neither welcome nor wanted

You should have waited till half time and went in and gave them f**k all. Ridiculous decision not to hold the game for half an hour. 

From what I am told from our management team the game was not asked to be delayed due to missing fans it was due to the unfortunate late arrival of the manager with the strips.
Yes road works can be planned for but what cant be planned for is folk who can not drive in heavy traffic and causing crashes in the traffic jams.
Very unsporting of Craigmark.
And tbf they deserved their victory as the roch just where not in the game at all.
Stray passes everywhere not clinical enough in front of goal. Then reduced to 10.
Think it should have been more if craigmark had more about them.

from what I heard going in, the st rochs manager asked the criagmark management team to delay kick off and they said no - Andy reluctantly accepted that. the referee was never actually asked to delay kick off

Thought he actually dealt with a really tough game well in the circumstances with no linesman 

We will be back league survival permitting m8 [emoji106]
Just one of those things that happen we all move on from it .
Personally I enjoy a wee trip to Dalmellington and last couple of visits we have certainly got the weather and the steak pies are superb

LOL.hope so ma man.
Mate a hope u guys aw come bac next season. sum crowd u have.

Sounds like a poor affair all round, especially after I thought the Roch played some good stuff against Petershill a few days before...
Back in the days before mobile phones and sat nav when I was playing for the Roch... (maybe 1993?) we were playing Thorniewood away and “remembered” seeing a sign for it whilst driving so told the gaffer I would meet them there... ended up in Thornliebank... by the time I found the right town/ground we had started with a coach called Joe as we were short so I got changed quick and went on... they never delayed THAT game.... and we got beaten too... [emoji23]
How long do you delay a game for? What about the fans who are there and need to be somewhere after? Sounds like a fair shout to start on time but must have stuck in the throat on that bus..... chalk it up to experience... getting there late (most of my tackles were like that too)...that’s what happens when you are 100 years old...
MON THE CENTURIANS!
MTC! [emoji517][emoji460]️[emoji106]

Sounds like a poor affair all round, especially after I thought the Roch played some good stuff against Petershill a few days before...
Back in the days before mobile phones and sat nav when I was playing for the Roch... (maybe 1993?) we were playing Thorniewood away and “remembered” seeing a sign for it whilst driving so told the gaffer I would meet them there... ended up in Thornliebank... by the time I found the right town/ground we had started with a coach called Joe as we were short so I got changed quick and went on... they never delayed THAT game.... and we got beaten too... [emoji23]
How long do you delay a game for? What about the fans who are there and need to be somewhere after? Sounds like a fair shout to start on time but must have stuck in the throat on that bus..... chalk it up to experience... getting there late (most of my tackles were like that too)...that’s what happens when you are 100 years old...
MON THE CENTURIANS!
MTC! [emoji517][emoji460]️[emoji106]

Fair point big man but it was not just the bus nearly all our fans were late due to road closure.

I understand and accept what your saying but I would argue ( that's no like me [emoji1787] ) that is a Saturday afternoon during the summer and pushing the game back a wee bit would have been just a nice touch by craigmark as we have travelled over 50 odd mile to watch a game of football and put money in there pockets .

Junior football struggles enough not getting either enough punters or money into the game without treating the guys who are actually making the effort to be there with contempt .

Yes we take it on the chin and lesson learned but as a wise old candy fan once told me ....

football without fans , Is just a kick about doon the park with yer pals