Peterhead 2019-20

Jack McIver off to Buckie. Thought he would have been worth a punt. His goal against Falkirk showed what he is capable of and in his post match interview he said he would have been happy to return next season. He seemed to fit the profile that B and S are signing.

Perhaps Formartine wanted too much for him or there are others lined up with more experience?

6 hours ago, Pedro Cabeza said:

Jack McIver off to Buckie. Thought he would have been worth a punt. His goal against Falkirk showed what he is capable of and in his post match interview he said he would have been happy to return next season. He seemed to fit the profile that B and S are signing.

Perhaps Formartine wanted too much for him or there are others lined up with more experience?

Was starting to show what he could possibly do but HFL clubs are notoriously hard to deal with, if they wanted much of a fee probably best to look elsewhere.

• 8 months later...
On 25/12/2019 at 18:52, doulikefish said:

Andy Smith i think

Hello,

stumbled across this by chance. I’m Ally Christie’s son. I was wondering if anyone could put me in contact with the shirt owner please?

thanks,

Fraser

Hi mate

No I wouldn't know to tell you the truth . However there's a Peterhead Facebook page might be worth having a look on there ( I'm not on Facebook) or give the club a phone as there's signed shirts etc on the walls in the social club