Peterhead 2019-20

Don’t want to be disrespectful to QoS but Grant Savoury is championship class at the very least possibly even premiership, I would be surprised if he stays in league 1. 

So are Gavin Reilly and Iain Wilson tbh and we've managed to persuade them to join. Both two year deals mind you; perhaps the security made their minds up. Just a rumour as I say, be interesting to see where he rocks up. Did he have overlap while Gibson was with you?

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

So are Gavin Reilly and Iain Wilson tbh and we've managed to persuade them to join. Both two year deals mind you; perhaps the security made their minds up. Just a rumour as I say, be interesting to see where he rocks up. Did he have overlap while Gibson was with you?

No just joined last season, may even have been later in the year. Think he went to East Fife to get game time from Celtic but with covid situation did not really play. Not sure how Jim came to know about him but would be good if he could find a few more. Is still under contract i think but may have a release clause to go back full time. Was really coming on towards the end of the season

11 hours ago, qos1990 said:

Maybe a replacement for Lee Connelly then if he comes emoji120.png?!

Believe he had a short spell at Queens before but dislocated his shoulder so did not play much, during covid he did not play for around a year. He picked up a few injuries with us but was coming on really well at the end of the season.

54 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Believe he had a short spell at Queens before but dislocated his shoulder so did not play much ...

Don't know about the shoulder injury but I have read somewhere that Savoury had previously had a trial with Queens.  Sounds like he'd be a good signing for us but no doubt he'll have some higher playing level/better wage offers.  Gotta hope though.

On 02/06/2022 at 16:28, 1320Lichtie said:

Biggest loss this season could arguably be Si Ferry and Lyle. Maybe not giving too much on the park but there seemed to be a good group of guys from central belt who were very close and enjoyed the bus trips up. Now that’s gone it feels like it’s maybe took the soul out of the place a wee bit. Big rebuild required

Brown and Ferry will be missed most. Browns attitude is spot on. Ferry knows the game inside out and will be a big bonus to Broomhill.

We need a couple of experienced guys to replace them.

We've been lucky over the years with the Likes of Mann, Raeside, McSkimming, Roddie, Herd and quite a few others who have come along and helped keep us steady with their experience.

Need a couple of pros right now.

Brown and Ferry will be missed most. Browns attitude is spot on. Ferry knows the game inside out and will be a big bonus to Broomhill.
We've been lucky over the years with the Likes of Mann, Raeside, McSkimming, Roddie, Herd and quite a few others who have come along and helped keep us steady with their experience.
Experienced guy incoming, apparently played nearly 500 games in his career in Scotland and England and played for his country. I'm really hoping it's not Connor Sammon.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:
On 05/06/2022 at 08:03, As Easterly as it gets! said:

Experienced guy incoming, apparently played nearly 500 games in his career in Scotland and England and played for his country. I'm really hoping it's not Connor Sammon.

Charlie Adam?

5 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
On 05/06/2022 at 08:03, As Easterly as it gets! said:

Chris Burke?

6 hours ago, blueone said:

This is the article.

https://www.peterheadfc.org/2022/06/07/peterhead-boss-lands-second-big-fish/

Number of games from Wikipedia  - Adam 446, Burke 537, Foster 534, McLean 311.

You'd assume nearly 500 was under? Adam the favourite on that one.

Next question is who's contract offially expires next week??

Kirk Broadfoot? Has he been staying up in Inverness and maybe wants to keep staying up that way? Just a guess... 

7 hours ago, blueone said:

This is the article.

https://www.peterheadfc.org/2022/06/07/peterhead-boss-lands-second-big-fish/

Number of games from Wikipedia  - Adam 446, Burke 537, Foster 534, McLean 311.

You'd assume nearly 500 was under? Adam the favourite on that one.

Next question is who's contract offially expires next week??

Wikipedia only includes league games so possibly not the best source.

42 minutes ago, David W said:

Wikipedia only includes league games so possibly not the best source.

Thanks. I've use Transfermarkt and stats by club. Makes it even more intriuging.

Adam 499, Burke 626, Foster 615, McLean 362, Broadfoot 452. 🤔