Peterhead 2019-20

Any news as to whether the League Cup game against us at Balmoor on Saturday 17th is open to away fans attending or is it home fans only? 

I just noticed our the Cove twitter page that our game on Saturday against Stirling is allowed 500 fans and doesn't appear limited to just home fans. Hoped I might get up to watch the game against Peterhead

42 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Any news as to whether the League Cup game against us at Balmoor on Saturday 17th is open to away fans attending or is it home fans only? 

I just noticed our the Cove twitter page that our game on Saturday against Stirling is allowed 500 fans and doesn't appear limited to just home fans. Hoped I might get up to watch the game against Peterhead

Apparently there are two options - all seated or all standing and PFC have gone for the all seated option (can't mix them). This restricts us to 246 fans instead of 500 until further easing which won't happen by the 17th.

I would say our season ticket / executive club holders will take them all up (maybe some Cove officials as well).

Guess the prawn sandwich brigade aren't used to standing like normal supporters. 😈

27 minutes ago, blueone said:

Apparently there are two options - all seated or all standing and PFC have gone for the all seated option (can't mix them). This restricts us to 246 fans instead of 500 until further easing which won't happen by the 17th.

I would say our season ticket / executive club holders will take them all up (maybe some Cove officials as well).

Guess the prawn sandwich brigade aren't used to standing like normal supporters. 😈

Thanks, standing all day for me. As close to pitch side as possible!

Hopefully it's being streamed and that will be better than nothing.

Good luck against Hearts. Beat premiership opponents last year in Dundee Utd if I remember so can be done

43 minutes ago, blueone said:

Would normally have been going up to the Caley but they have restricted it to home support only. Have to hope things settle down in time for the league.

14 hours ago, blueone said:

Aye, looks like no public sales for any games for now.  all 246 tickets probably gone to executive club and last years season ticket holders. cant argue with that. just need Scot gov to keep relaxing the restrictions.

How'd our lads do today? Bit confused as to why Mulligan played at CB, pretty sure he's naturally a CM. Could well be wrong though, haven't seen too much of him considering his injuries, as I'm sure will be the case for you guys too.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

How'd our lads do today? Bit confused as to why Mulligan played at CB, pretty sure he's naturally a CM.

We were short at the back today so Josh played there today which is something we need a bit of versatility he was at right back last week, think he will do well wherever he is asked to play went off late on today when we had to look for a goal, Danny Strachan did ok  until subbed to get another attacker on . Lyall  Cameron had some nice touches but may need a few games to get into the swing of things again

How'd our lads do today? Bit confused as to why Mulligan played at CB, pretty sure he's naturally a CM. Could well be wrong though, haven't seen too much of him considering his injuries, as I'm sure will be the case for you guys too.
He played cb for us a bit in the friendlies last season I think as I remember being surprised at it.

On 11/07/2021 at 00:23, Vernon gilmore said:

I’ve been watching Josh career since he was 12  at the grove , he is an attacking midfielder, I watched the game today and it was a ridiculous decision to put him up against Mackey stevens , I hope he gets to play further forward soon 

Means nothing. Peterheads top scorer back in the early 70's... 72 iirc was a guy who went on to win 65 caps for Scotland as a defender.

On 17/07/2021 at 16:27, Blootoon87 said:

As long as I have a face, Rusty has a seat.

He's a solid signing and will get you goals. Lyall Cameron was the best player on the park on Saturday and will continue to cause teams lots of trouble with his creativity and  will get goals.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

How are our 3 loanees getting on?

Lyall Cameron is excellent. Josh Mulligan has been moved around a few positions. Could be just as good but would like to see him in a settled position.

Danny Strachan has been on the bench mostly. Would say he's the rawest of the three and got a bit to learn yet.

Presume they all can play in the Challenge cup tomorrow? Will be interesting to see how they play if allowed.

20 hours ago, blueone said:

Lyall Cameron is excellent. Josh Mulligan has been moved around a few positions. Could be just as good but would like to see him in a settled position.

Danny Strachan has been on the bench mostly. Would say he's the rawest of the three and got a bit to learn yet.

Presume they all can play in the Challenge cup tomorrow? Will be interesting to see how they play if allowed.

Yes, but we're playing them against you tonight.