Peterhead 2019-20

Relax, I'm here to sympathize not crow.   The problems you've been having with injuries and suspensions are well past oh f**k and into DING territory.  It reminds me of last season when we fell from 2nd place to nowhere largely due to similar problems.  

That's why I sympathize. Having those sort of problems before the league even kicks off is an awful thing to be facing.  I hope the situation gets better for you soon, I know how much it sucks. 

16 hours ago, JinglinGeordie said:

Any idea who's unavailable for Peterhead on Saturday?

Is Paul Dixon, Ryan Dow and Andrew McDonald back from suspension?

Think McDonald has a couple of games left. The others could be ok.

Jason Brown might not be risked after being carried off with concussion last week.

Edit to add from Friday's P&J:

'With Jason Brown, Andy McCarthy, Hamish Ritchie and Russell McLean all absent due to injury and Andy McDonald serving a two-game suspension, McInally is down to the bare bones for the first game of the campaign. Paul Dixon and Ryan Dow return from suspension for the league opener while Ryan Strachan is also expected to feature at some point'.

Edited by blueone

Sorry to see that GM Martin Johnston has left us.  Genuinely top bloke as shown by him personally thanking fans for their support after the final home game last season.

I know he was frustrated with how things are at the club and I wish him well in his new role at Edinburgh.

I do worry what the future holds for Peterhead FC.

Edited by strichener

13 minutes ago, Arab_R_us said:

How did Jack Newman do on Saturday ? I think he is a quality keeper

Has been doing well & seems to be happy getting game time, managed a penalty save on Saturday. There is a interview on U-Tube after the Clyde game . Not sure how to copy it to here