Peterhead 2019-20

1 hour ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I just tried to purchase a ticket for the live stream of tomorrow's game v Dumbarton on the Peterhead FC website, however the only option that was available was a season ticket at £99.  Can someone please tell me how to access an individual match ticket ?

Thanks.

office@peterheadfc.co.uk   can give the office a mail they should be able to help.

I just tried to purchase a ticket for the live stream of tomorrow's game v Dumbarton on the Peterhead FC website, however the only option that was available was a season ticket at £99.  Can someone please tell me how to access an individual match ticket ?
Thanks.
Just pay the £99 and stop moaning.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
6 hours ago, O said:
Thanks.

Just pay the £99 and stop moaning.

If I thought you lot would lie down tomorrow I might well have done......

1 hour ago, peternapper said:

Going to be changing Sky Box this week so am reliving our big day out in the Petrovac Cup Final against Rangers as will lose it with new box. Will check if the club did Dvds of it and get one as days like that are far and few between for clubs like ourselves.

Although not quite as good as your recording it's always on YouTube or the highlights of which there were many!

About 2 minutes 15 seconds in, piece of magic from Rory that dashes Rangers hopes - joyful moment!

https://youtu.be/MaZiLUeXtfo

8 minutes ago, blueone said:

https://www.peterheadfc.org/2022/02/25/want-fills-a-need/

Defender in on loan from Hamilton. Seems Cameron & Strachan were still registered as loans from Dundee and they had to cancel Cameron's loan to get this one through.

Latter gone to Mo on loan. Quite surprised by that. Peterhead want to extend him you think? Mean loan extension not height although he could be done with that. Quite short but nimble and tricky to play against.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

Guest Bluetoon
22 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Latter gone to Mo on loan. Quite surprised by that. Peterhead want to extend him you think? Mean loan extension not height although he could be done with that. Quite short but nimble and tricky to play against.

Lyall and Danny's loans like Josh's were for the full season, however, after Dundee re-called Josh, which they are entitled to do, Lyall and Danny were not used by either club. Think both managers had a falling out about the Mulligan situation. Only seems fair to the players that the loans would be cancelled if Peterhead not going to play them, so , like Lyall, they can play somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Bluetoon said:

Lyall and Danny's loans like Josh's were for the full season, however, after Dundee re-called Josh, which they are entitled to do, Lyall and Danny were not used by either club. Think both managers had a falling out about the Mulligan situation. Only seems fair to the players that the loans would be cancelled if Peterhead not going to play them, so , like Lyall, they can play somewhere else.

I remember that disagreement being mentioned. Wasn't McPake going to take him back and play him at Dundee then there were rumours about putting him to Arbroath and it didn't go down well with McInally?

Peterhead looking fairly strong in midfield it must be said so potentially not too big a predicament losing Lyall for the last 10 games or so.

Guest Bluetoon
13 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I remember that disagreement being mentioned. Wasn't McPake going to take him back and play him at Dundee then there were rumours about putting him to Arbroath and it didn't go down well with McInally?

Peterhead looking fairly strong in midfield it must be said so potentially not too big a predicament losing Lyall for the last 10 games or so.

Did hear about the Arbroath thing too

Guest Bluetoon
22 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Want should be a decent signing. Not bad at all at Prem and Championship.

Quite the signing imo. Hopefully finishes season injury free

• 2 weeks later...

Posted 2 hours ago

4 hours ago, TOONSER said:

Cove are the new boys on the block and are attracting new investors just as PFC did when they came into the league, it was indeed entirely predictable. Lets be honest, fans through the gate don't keep PFC afloat - that's down to corporate hospitality and sponsorship and with the downturn over the past few years it's actually pretty admirable that PFC are still in League one - you just need to look at Elgin, a big club in the Highland League who haven't managed to get out of the bottom tier. Think expectations of PFC supporters are somewhat unrealsitic - it's not just the investment that is needed for a club to survive but manpower. Directors jump on a football board when succesful but soon tire and leave when they see the work, money and resources that are needed to keep it going. Take Rodger Morrison out of the equation and I think you'd struggle to even have a football club. It's a different era of time-poor individuals who quite understandably don't want to take on a job outwith their own where you work tirelessly, voluntarily to keep a team on the park that can compete against full-time teams. Jim is not above criticism but to attract players up North for smaller wages that are at the level needed for League One is a feat in itself. Cove have filled their squad with expensive players that have played at a higher level and are slowly sidelining the players that have got them there in preparation for the Championship, PFC are building a team on a smaller budget in the hope that they will develop into a strong squad, just have to see if they can stay up for next season to see that development. 

Expand  

Glad you came on and said what i have been thinking the last few days. We keep being told by a few that Peterhead is overflowing with league standard players that are ignored by the club for some reason, Am sure Jim is more than willing to hear names of those willing to put in the time & effort to get a chance of league football. A few getting excited because the Broch are having a decent season & a lot of their team are from Peterhead.  Time will tell but if they manage to win the HFL dont think they would get through the play-offs as the league is harder if having to do it every week. Elgin as mentioned have not managed to get promoted at all & a lot of the time have to import players from out with their own area. We have got through two years of reduced revenue & thanks to the work of the board & folk running the club we have not had bucket collections to keep us afloat. Those after the manager should remember that while his loyalty to some players may be questioned he has brought in a number of younger players this season which can be moulded into a decent squad before too long. As someone that goes to all games home or away i appreciate the effort that travelling to training and games must take for the guys actually playing for us and always try to encourage them to keep going. We have been treated to two promotions & a senior cup final at Hampden which is possibly more than many clubs have managed. Folk that are not happy need to come up with alternatives or a bottomless pit of cash or support those doing their best to maintain a league club. This was on the Cove match thread but probably better discussed here

15 hours ago, peternapper said:

Posted 2 hours ago

4 hours ago, TOONSER said:

Cove are the new boys on the block and are attracting new investors just as PFC did when they came into the league, it was indeed entirely predictable. Lets be honest, fans through the gate don't keep PFC afloat - that's down to corporate hospitality and sponsorship and with the downturn over the past few years it's actually pretty admirable that PFC are still in League one - you just need to look at Elgin, a big club in the Highland League who haven't managed to get out of the bottom tier. Think expectations of PFC supporters are somewhat unrealsitic - it's not just the investment that is needed for a club to survive but manpower. Directors jump on a football board when succesful but soon tire and leave when they see the work, money and resources that are needed to keep it going. Take Rodger Morrison out of the equation and I think you'd struggle to even have a football club. It's a different era of time-poor individuals who quite understandably don't want to take on a job outwith their own where you work tirelessly, voluntarily to keep a team on the park that can compete against full-time teams. Jim is not above criticism but to attract players up North for smaller wages that are at the level needed for League One is a feat in itself. Cove have filled their squad with expensive players that have played at a higher level and are slowly sidelining the players that have got them there in preparation for the Championship, PFC are building a team on a smaller budget in the hope that they will develop into a strong squad, just have to see if they can stay up for next season to see that development. 

Expand  

Glad you came on and said what i have been thinking the last few days. We keep being told by a few that Peterhead is overflowing with league standard players that are ignored by the club for some reason, Am sure Jim is more than willing to hear names of those willing to put in the time & effort to get a chance of league football. A few getting excited because the Broch are having a decent season & a lot of their team are from Peterhead.  Time will tell but if they manage to win the HFL dont think they would get through the play-offs as the league is harder if having to do it every week. Elgin as mentioned have not managed to get promoted at all & a lot of the time have to import players from out with their own area. We have got through two years of reduced revenue & thanks to the work of the board & folk running the club we have not had bucket collections to keep us afloat. Those after the manager should remember that while his loyalty to some players may be questioned he has brought in a number of younger players this season which can be moulded into a decent squad before too long. As someone that goes to all games home or away i appreciate the effort that travelling to training and games must take for the guys actually playing for us and always try to encourage them to keep going. We have been treated to two promotions & a senior cup final at Hampden which is possibly more than many clubs have managed. Folk that are not happy need to come up with alternatives or a bottomless pit of cash or support those doing their best to maintain a league club. This was on the Cove match thread but probably better discussed here

I was a life long supporter and followed them from the Broch to Brora and up until a few seasons ago I was a season ticket holder and never missed a game. After an embarassing play-off defeat to Ayr United where we lost 6-2 on aggregate, I've only set foot in Balmoor maybe twice and nothing seemed to have changed. I understand the difficulty in attracting players to the NE and having to cut our cloth after the Covid epidemic, however, in my view it is time for change and a fresh pair of eyes with new ideas is required. Mcinally seems to be part of the bricks and mortar at Balmoor and everything seems a bit too cosy. We have only won 7 games all season and I'm tired of listening to the same old "we played well" but still lost. The same old "full time" teams excuse gets trotted out every so often, however, Cove and Montrose are part time and in the top 4, albeit Cove are splashing the cash like we did several seasons ago. 

Guest Bluetoon

Anyone else think this is a bit strange to have in a match report? Who ever wrote this, probably Jim himself, clearly giving an opinionScreenshot_20220314_064244.thumb.jpg.dd134a4d844c5fcfcb0adc84309811c8.jpg