Peterhead 2019-20

Were your League Cup games included on the season ticket? If not (as I think is the norm), then surely the 69 paying customers would have included current ST holders who would have had to purchase the stream?
I haven’t seen much at all in the way of PPV figures from other clubs, but your figures do seem very low. Say in a normal year, at a minimum I’d assume you’d get 300 in attendance for a LC match with Brechin - to only have had just over 20% of that number purchase a stream of the match (at a reduced price) is worrying. It would be interesting to see how other clubs are comparing right now in terms of their streaming figures.
League Cup games were included on the season ticket, I watched the Brechin game without paying extra. Presumably the 69 didn't include season ticket holders.

Just now, Blootoon87 said:
3 minutes ago, Nightmare said:
Were your League Cup games included on the season ticket? If not (as I think is the norm), then surely the 69 paying customers would have included current ST holders who would have had to purchase the stream?
I haven’t seen much at all in the way of PPV figures from other clubs, but your figures do seem very low. Say in a normal year, at a minimum I’d assume you’d get 300 in attendance for a LC match with Brechin - to only have had just over 20% of that number purchase a stream of the match (at a reduced price) is worrying. It would be interesting to see how other clubs are comparing right now in terms of their streaming figures.

League Cup games were included on the season ticket, I watched the Brechin game without paying extra. Presumably the 69 didn't include season ticket holders.

Ah, fair enough. Are your cup games normally on the season ticket?

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Ah, fair enough. Are your cup games normally on the season ticket?

Yes all our cup games always have been for cup comps, as far as i remember play-off games as well./

Saw on here for your game at Clyde they reckoned there were over 900 subscribers but did not know if that was counting season tickets.

3 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Yes all our cup games always have been for cup comps, as far as i remember play-off games as well./

Saw on here for your game at Clyde they reckoned there were over 900 subscribers but did not know if that was counting season tickets.

Surprised to hear that. Certainly isn’t the norm at FT clubs but maybe it’s a different in Leagues One & Two? Some of those cup or playoff games could be big draws (in a non-COVID season obviously) and make a good wad of pay-at-the-gate cash.

Interesting to read those Clyde figures. I don’t think many Thistle fans bought their stream, based on comments on forums and our Twitter feed, so I’d assume that 900 included their ST holders.

Season tickets holders got the match at a reduced price only so still part of the PPV figures.

Sad and worrying times for the poor folks that are losing their jobs. Hopefully for their sakes they get sorted soon. Sadly this is likely not going to be the last club to take similar decisions.

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Maybe 20% isn't unrealistic.

How many households have multiple season ticket holders? 

How many mates get together to watch the stream? Maybe not large groups but in 2s or 3s?

How many are elderly with poor or little access to the web?

Add in that the streaming experience is generally pretty pish, 20% may not be that unusual. 

Lyall Cameron also joins you on loan. Listed as a midfielder (I thought he was a striker). Meant to be one of our most promising youth players - played in 1 game for us and was completely hung out to dry by McPake being subbed at HT.
Lacks any sort of physicality and genuinely looked like a wee boy in that appearance. This loan spell will do him the world of good for us, just hope it does for you!

https://www.peterheadfc.org/2020/11/02/lyall-delighted-with-his-first-senior-goal/

15 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
On 30/10/2020 at 12:31, SJP79 said:

Do they ever announce who has won this? I was cynical about it pre-corona but I've bought tickets for the three league games so far and heard nothing.

They announce it on thier facebook page., i am not on facebook but i can see this on thier page. 

Peterhead Football Club

https://www.facebook.com/peterheadfc/

50/50 Draw Winner
£117.50

Image may contain: text
Edited by SJP79

Do they ever announce who has won this? I was cynical about it pre-corona but I've bought tickets for the three league games so far and heard nothing.

It’s posted on the club’s Facebook site.
Stuart Haywood won £117.50 this week.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3994376987245837&id=162250437125197&__tn__=%2As%2As-R

4 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Our stream is top notch so you should get value for money if the game is decent! 🙂

Done ;)

Edited by SJP79