Peterhead 2019-20

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Josh Mulligan signs a new deal with us and instantly signs for you on loan. Only played a few times for us, but believe he impressed for Cove last season.

I don't like being negative but I didn't see that much potential in Josh. He's young and perhaps with the right coaching and guidance he'll develop and prove me wrong.

All I remember from his time at Balmoral is Hartley balling at him all through the game telling him where he should be and to track his man. He looked out of his depth in L2 at times.

Anyway I wish Josh and Peterhead all the best in L1 for the season ahead. Will be tracking progress of both!

Lyall Cameron also joins you on loan. Listed as a midfielder (I thought he was a striker). Meant to be one of our most promising youth players - played in 1 game for us and was completely hung out to dry by McPake being subbed at HT.

Lacks any sort of physicality and genuinely looked like a wee boy in that appearance. This loan spell will do him the world of good for us, just hope it does for you!

I see you guys have signed Derryn Kesson from us. A guaranteed yellow card in every game he plays but if McInally can sort out his discipline problems then you have a very talented player who goes past people for fun.
I can imagine he gets targeted quite a bit, I had a quick look at his twitter profile and he's got the kind of face that would wind people up haha.

4 hours ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

I see you guys have signed Derryn Kesson from us. A guaranteed yellow card in every game he plays but if McInally can sort out his discipline problems then you have a very talented player who goes past people for fun.

We're used to that. We had Rory McAllister for years.🤬