Peterhead 2019-20

1 hour ago, Blue-Toon said:
1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:
Take it you’re no bothered then?

Correct. More important things to think about just now.

Honestly it was a genuine question, given like us you would be unfairly at the wrong end of reconstruction.  

20 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Honestly it was a genuine question, given like us you would be unfairly at the wrong end of reconstruction.  

TBH, given our recent histories we would both likely end up back in the bottom division anyway. 

Regardless, we would still only be two promotions from the Premier before and after reconstruction.

TBH, given our recent histories we would both likely end up back in the bottom division anyway. 
Regardless, we would still only be two promotions from the Premier before and after reconstruction.
Yes, but only one relegation from the Highland League. It's a joke and it's purely to save Hearts.

15 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
4 hours ago, strichener said:

Yes, but only one relegation from the Highland League. It's a joke and it's purely to save Hearts.

That would appear to be the case.

It's quite typical of Scottish football that Ann Budge is in charge of reconstruction. 

Who else would have such an unbiased view as the owner/ chairperson of the club with most to lose?

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:
5 hours ago, strichener said:

Glass half empty. 😂

• 1 month later...
On 05/06/2020 at 21:49, Blue-Toon said:

1500x500

Does anyone even know who our second choice keeper is? As far as I can remember Fleming has never missed a game in the last 3 seasons.

Lenny Wilson 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The item on Leagues 1 and 2 restarting on October 17th on the BBC news website is illustrated by a nice picture of the Balmoor Stadium with a Red Arrows fly past in the background.

Not a bad tribute for winning the League last year!

Seriously, I'm curious as to the occasion, can you enlighten me? Ta

The item on Leagues 1 and 2 restarting on October 17th on the BBC news website is illustrated by a nice picture of the Balmoor Stadium with a Red Arrows fly past in the background.
Not a bad tribute for winning the League last year!
Seriously, I'm curious as to the occasion, can you enlighten me? Ta

It looks like the photo was taken during the Peterhead Scottish Week annual festival which is held in July each year. There is usually a game at Balmoor for the Scottish Week Cup against Aberdeen.

Yes remember that day it was during Scottish Week roads were a nightmare with everyone parking up to see the Red Arrows.

The 50/50 draw raised £37,950 half going in prizes half to the club & also £3795 being donated to the clubs nominated charity.

50 minutes ago, dusty bin said:

Hi Peterhead Fans.

Greg Fleming has signed for Stranraer tonight.

Just after your thoughts on him.

Looks a decent signing for us.

Thanks.

I liked him. For me, an excellent keeper.

Would be happy if he'd stayed but the travelling was getting too much for him.