Peterhead 2019-20

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
2 hours ago, GableEnder21 said:
Rory hands in a transfer request.....wow. you boys have got to be worried about relegation now.

I think he's scored four goals this season. He won't be a big loss, we do need another striker in though.

That's why we signed another midfielder at the weekend - Rory carried that team and kept Mcinally in a job for many seasons, now that he is picking up injuries and not scoring goals, he seems to have fallen out of favour. Watched them on Saturday for the second time this season - look like relegation bound for me.

Rory is excellent on his day but he hasn't really been at his best at all this season, especially with the injuries he has carried. Still shocked to see him go as I thought he might just see out his time here. Won't have a bad word to say if he does go as he has more than done enough in his time at Peterhead.

Although I have to say it will be a bit of a minter for Mcinally if Cove win the league after signing yet more of the players who couldn't be guaranteed a game for us.

Edited by NewBlue

7 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Hasn't he been plagued by injuries this season mate? Maybe freeing up wages for someone else is an all round good thing for the Blue Toon

Yeah, struggling every game. i thought he was due an operation on his ankle, but nae sure if that's still the case?.

in my opinion, it would be good business if we managed to sell him

49 minutes ago, blueone said:

Lots of problems at the club from the top down. No idea where it will all end.

We have maybe been lulled into a false sense of security as although results have not been great this season the club always seems to be doing ok. With Rory nearing a testimonial which was something he mentioned a while back it seems a bit odd to suddenly be wanting away especially to what would be a similar set-up. It does make you wonder if there is a split somewhere either with management or within the squad. Although not scoring for fun this season think Rory is by far & away our best forward player. Thought given the age of a number of the squad  a major rebuild would be required for next season but this could be a signal of hard times ahead with 8th place this season probably the best we can look for.

Rory is excellent on his day but he hasn't really been at his best at all this season, especially with the injuries he has carried. Still shocked to see him go as I thought he might just see out his time here. Won't have a bad word to say if he does go as he has more than done enough in his time at Peterhead.

Although I have to say it will be a bit of a minter for Mcinally if Cove win the league after signing yet more of the players who couldn't be guaranteed a game for us.
A minter that Cove win the league below us with some of our cast offs? You'll have to explain that one.

45 minutes ago, peternapper said:

We have maybe been lulled into a false sense of security as although results have not been great this season the club always seems to be doing ok. With Rory nearing a testimonial which was something he mentioned a while back it seems a bit odd to suddenly be wanting away especially to what would be a similar set-up. It does make you wonder if there is a split somewhere either with management or within the squad. Although not scoring for fun this season think Rory is by far & away our best forward player. Thought given the age of a number of the squad  a major rebuild would be required for next season but this could be a signal of hard times ahead with 8th place this season probably the best we can look for.

If we are on the cusp of a rebuild, then 8th will do. 

If at all possible build the team around Scott Brown.