Peterhead 2019-20

18 hours ago, blueone said:

Need to get a proven goal scorer in January. Some excellent play now but let down by the lack of finishing.

McAllister and Lyle are showing the effects of age and injury but still good enough to share a game between them.

Armour and Smith, however, are not good enough for this level.

Really disappointed with Smith. Thought he would be worth the watching, but he's struggling to make his mark.

22 hours ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

Really disappointed with Smith. Thought he would be worth the watching, but he's struggling to make his mark.

Think we need to keep giving Aiden game time to build confidence, he is in two minds what he is going to do a lot of the time, a goal and some encouragement & I think he will turn out ok.

• 5 weeks later...

Andy Smith i think

Mates got a 1989 Highland League Champions shirt fae 1989. See a few signatures i recognise. Stevie Lennox,Jim Guyan,Natty Porter,Eddie Forman,Colin Smith,Graeme Masson,Ally Christie,John Sieveright. He just wants to know...."Who wore the number 10 shirt that season?"20191225_143705.thumb.jpeg.5402ebf773685ebd706cc554deadc4df.jpeg20191225_143650.thumb.jpeg.867982c8ea62df318eff5d86d42ba934.jpeg

Si has obviously taking the piss out of the 3 folk who judged the video to get a 4 game ban for that

Heres a link to the video

According to Ferry on twitter he’s been given a 4-game ban for the incident against Clyde. Will be a huge miss for us

4 minutes ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

The other guy's tackle is much worse. That decision is lunacy.

Think Grant said as much himself, this was down to a poor ref that did not take charge from early in the game. There was a yellow card tackle on Goodwillie early on which ended up with a number of player pushing & shoving & that continued the rest of the game with a number of set too,s. Would be interesting to read the ref supervisors report if one was there..

At the time I thought the ref was showing the red card to the Clyde player and was surprised when he seemed to change his mind and send off Ferry. It was a 50/50 hard challenge by both players and neither one needed to be booked or sent off. A 4 match ban is absolutely ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

My sister has this framed and signed Peterhead top, she randomly won it in a raffle about 9 years ago and forgot all about it. She is gutting her place out and was going to take it to the tip but I thought I'd throw it out to any Peterhead fan that may be interested. Not looking for anything for it and I could give it to whoever wants it at the next match between us (likely 21st March unless any Scottish Cup draw pairs us).

IMG-20200112-WA0003.jpeg

17 hours ago, Adolfo Rios said:

My sister has this framed and signed Peterhead top, she randomly won it in a raffle about 9 years ago and forgot all about it. She is gutting her place out and was going to take it to the tip but I thought I'd throw it out to any Peterhead fan that may be interested. Not looking for anything for it and I could give it to whoever wants it at the next match between us (likely 21st March unless any Scottish Cup draw pairs us).

IMG-20200112-WA0003.jpeg

You could ask the club, they may be interested in it and throw a couple of comps your way.