19-20 pre-season

mick90

No point in going anywhere other than Pyramid News for information ... this afternoon we will have at least 40 matches more than anyone else .. near 200 ( or more)  .. and around 900 by kick-off ..

but the real winners are the people who follow our site .. for longer term fixtures and dates, pre-season and the summer transfers currently up .. thanks to those who do.

Edited by mick90

21 minutes ago, mick90 said:

No point in going anywhere other than Pyramid News for information ... this afternoon we will have at least 40 matches more than anyone else .. near 200 ( or more)  .. and around 900 by kick-off ..

but the real winners are the people who follow our site .. for longer term fixtures and dates, pre-season and the summer transfers currently up .. thanks to those who do.

Aye ok Mick, I think we'll stick to the thread which is already started. We're on here because we don't want to trawl through all the senior stuff to find the junior friendlies.

I'm willing to risk not being a "real winner". :P

Edited by glensmad

2 hours ago, supersub11 said:

Genuine question - ever thought about having someone re-design the website? I doubt it'd be a big job and it'd be a lot more user friendly...

It's 10 times better than it used to be, but Ginaro has pointed you in the right direction.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson