jagfox99

2019/2020 Championship Predictor

You should take a leaf out of our book, 3 penalty shootouts 1 out of 15 missed only  10 out of 10 against your mob  :lol:

anyway how do you know what Alloa and Arbroath's budgets are ?

Probably pretty easy to guess we'd probably have lowest. Although sometimes having a bit of money and being PT trumps being skint and FT.

Alloa and Arbroath fans are putting each other in the bottom 2 positions for the same reasons other clubs fans are so don't get the big deal surely logical to do. If you had to gamble your own money on it would be the sensible option.

Just need to wait and see

1 hour ago, whereismillar said:

You should take a leaf out of our book, 3 penalty shootouts 1 out of 15 missed only  10 out of 10 against your mob  :lol:

anyway how do you know what Alloa and Arbroath's budgets are ?

Would you like to fashion a guess at the sides who’ll have a smaller budget than the only two part time teams in the league then? :lol:

It is of course too early to predict, but I'm pretty certain that what I want to happen (Ayr and Queens promoted, and both Dundee clubs relegated for the lulz) won't happen.  This probably won't either, but we'll see -

Inverness

Dundee U (lose playoff to Ross C)

Partick

Dundee

QOS

Ayr

Alloa

Arbroath

Morton (lose playoff to Montrose)

Dunfermline

1 hour ago, NEFarab said:

Would you like to fashion a guess at the sides who’ll have a smaller budget than the only two part time teams in the league then? :lol:

you are the one guessing , I would rather state facts  ;)

14 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

you are the one guessing , I would rather state facts  ;)

If you prefer to state facts and don't like people guessing then maybe a prediction thread isn't for you. 

Edited by Pie Of The Month

1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

If you prefer to state facts and don't like people guessing then maybe a prediction thread isn't for you. 

on that point you are right most predictions were way off last season not even going to attempt one .

On 04/06/2019 at 07:52, Big Shedboy said:

McPake is an unknown quantity as gaffer and he's got a lot of recruitment to do. It's a tall order and I think they'll do well to make the play-offs. United and the two Thistles will benefit from a bit of continuity 

Not so sure. McDonald was their saviour last year, hate him or love him.

Have both not seen budget cuts so will be caught up in the mid table crowd.

If Dundee US sort out their squad it's a nobrainer with the rest of us mid table.

But I dare say we have being saying that for a few seasons and I thought they were shit last term.

Inverness CT

Dundee United

Dundee

Ayr United

Dunfermline Athletic

Partick Thistle

Queen of the South

Greenock Morton

Alloa Athletic

Arbroath

Dundee United

Dundee

Inverness CT

Partick Thistle

Dunfermline Athletic

Greenock Morton

Ayr United

Arbroath

Queen of the South

Alloa Athletic

Edited by Honest_Ally

My 2019/20 Championship predictor is that the worst poster in the division is going to be that Arbroath fan that puts 36-0 at the end of every post

DC record in championship isn't actually very good.

I'm glad an Arbroath fan picked up on this. Has he signed Darren Brady for the upcoming season yet?

My 2019/20 Championship predictor is that the worst poster in the division is going to be that Arbroath fan that puts 36-0 at the end of every post
Aye but he's a legend 36-0

18 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Thanks mate 

36-0

Dundee Utd

Dundee

Inverness

Queen of the South

Partick Thistle

Dunfermline

Ayr Utd

Morton

Alloa

Arbroath

Dobbie top scorer in the League.

How often does the top scorer come from one of the worst teams in the league?  Sounds like Dobbie is a complete anomaly, and it shows how much QOTS rely on him.

How often does the top scorer come from one of the worst teams in the league?  Sounds like Dobbie is a complete anomaly, and it shows how much QOTS rely on him.

Didn’t Kane Hemmings finish as one of the top scorers a few years ago when Cowdenbeath finished second bottom?

I remember he and Greg Stewart ripped us to pieces in the play offs.

Dundee Utd (4th time lucky!)

Partick Thistle 

Dundee 

Inverness

Dunfermline

Ayr Utd

Queen of the South

Morton

Alloa

Arbroath

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

We had to rely on him because Naysmith didn't sign a capable 2nd striker who could maybe chip in with a double figure of goals over the season. Hopefully Alan Johnston is able to address that.  

2 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

We had to rely on him because Naysmith didn't sign a capable 2nd striker who could maybe chip in with a double figure of goals over the season. Hopefully Alan Johnston is able to address that.  

Back at the end of January Queen of the South fans were both raving about that donkey Lyndon Dykes and wanted to hand Naysmith a contract extension as well - now it's suddenly all their fault that you were pish. Reckon I'll be burying this rather convenient about-face under a shovel load of salt then.