3. Dunfermline 

4. Morton

5. Partick Thistle

6. ICT

7. QOTS

8. Ayr

9. Arbroath

10. Alloa

I've moved us up to 4th as I'm impressed with the amount of chances we are creating and amount of goals we have scored.  Good mix of young, talented, pacey players with some experienced pros. 

Defence is being strengthen and if we sort the keeper situation out, I'm confident we will have a good season. 

Don't think there will be much in it, ultra competitive once again. 

Edited by madton

I think the top 4 potentially takes care of itself (and most seem to be in agreement). I think that of last year's teams United should (should) be a little bit better, Caley will be much of a muchness, Partick will be a big improvement, Morton an unknown given the new manager, Dunfermline an unknown given their signings and the rest probably poorer. Arbroath you would think will finish bottom with Dundee also being a bit of unknown but still one of the favourites for the title.

I'll go for - 

1. United

2. Dundee

3. Inverness

4. Partick

5. Dunfermline

6. Morton

7. Queen of the South

8. Alloa

9. Ayr

10. Arbroath

On 14/06/2018 at 00:36, RandomGuy. said:

Ross County 

Morton

Falkirk

Partick Thistle 

Dundee United 

Inverness

Queen of the South 

Dunfermline 

Alloa

Ayr

My predictions last year hilariously off :lol:

This seasons...

1. United - Too much money to not, eventually, pay off at this level. Having Dundee to compete with will force them up a level.

2. Morton - Hopkin to do Hopkin things. Ability to grind out points will drive them above the rest.

3. ICT - Robertson the sole reason, does what's needed to get results.

4. Dundee - McPake the huge issue, and his errors through inexperience will drop them below two teams who wont drop silly points.

5. Ayr - Big task to replace Shankland but should have enough to keep themselves safe.

6. Alloa - Battle hardened team with a manager they trust, when it comes to it, they'll dig in.

7. QOS - Dobbie and a manager who'll actually set up to attack teams should be a good mix, the rest of the team wont help push them beyond this though.

8. Partick - Gary Caldwell. They'll replace in the nick of time, having surely learned from Archibald, who they'll hire.

9. Dunfermline - A bad feeling about rookie manager + McNamara + rookie players.

10. Arbroath - Dont know enough about them, so purely here due to being part time, no disrespect intended at all.

Unless McPake turns out to be a basket case, Dundee should absolutely walk this.

Utd, ICT, and Thistle to make up the top four.

David ‘Hoppy’ Hopkin to take the Ton on a quest to finish best of the rest of the unpredictable shite... again. So probably 7th. Unless he really is a Big Fuckin Ginger Messiah.

Oh and unless Gary Caldwell.

Absolutely loving how abody is writing off Arbroath early doors and having us bottom based on the fact we are part time and unknown to them, Mind we beat the champions Ross County 4-1 and also beat united, The Smokies are coming, just wait and see.  36-0 

Just now, Dee Man said:

1. Dundee

2. Partick Thistle

3. Dunfermline

4. Partick Thistle 

5. Arbroath

6. Ayr

7. QOS

8. Alloa 

9. Morten

10. Dabs

Would definitely take this. Two shots at the playoffs would be ideal.