League Cup Group E

Guest Flash
49 minutes ago, QosLoyal said:

10 goals conceded in this group. Thats fucking dreadful.

Only team outside of the seaside leagues to concede double figures, joining Berwick, Brechin, Stirling Albion, Dumbarton and Annan. Eta How could I forget Raith.

Edited by Flash

Both managers should be seriously concerned about that heap of utter nonsense that took place. Next clownshoes error wins is really not a credible gameplan for The Championship week in, week out.

Penalty win takes Morton through on 8 pts. Guaranteed at least 4th best runner up after finishing with a better GD than East Fife and thanks to Stranraer's late equaliser and penalty win over Ayr.

East Fife will still go through if there is a 90 winner at Dens tomorrow but a carved out draw takes both through regardless of who wins shoot out. Personally I think its wrong they have that advantage from being televised.

Keeper's pish.
Tumilty's pish.
Other than that, we're actually alright.

Kilday's pish.
Oliver's pish.
"Alright" even though you could only manage a draw against a one man side (according to you) who never had said man?

I have very few worries about us in attacking sense this season but my god is our defence and goalkeeper going to cost us points this season. Defence basically fell apart when strapp went off, not helped by Ramsbottom chucking them in the net every game.

Nesbitt, Cadden and Salkeld all look promising playing off Sutton but I don't think Jacobs and Lyon work together as a two in midfield.

Bottom line is hopkin needs to beg, borrow or steal to find the funds for another goalkeeper right away or we are in for an extremely rough season.

"Alright" even though you could only manage a draw against a one man side (according to you) who never had said man?

We clearly played as badly today as Annan did against you. And you’re out regardless.

Hard lines.

40d6e07c-8087-4fac-886f-d8a3ace370a1.jpg

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
9 minutes ago, #Gary said:
Keeper's pish.
Tumilty's pish.
Other than that, we're actually alright.

Kilday's pish.
Oliver's pish.

The pish keeper mentioned chucked in all 3 of your goals. A decent keeper and none of them happen and it's a comfortable win for us.

The pish keeper mentioned chucked in all 3 of your goals. A decent keeper and none of them happen and it's a comfortable win for us.
But you don't have a decent 'keeper and you drew.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 minutes ago, #Gary said:

But you don't have a decent 'keeper and you drew.

Great observation. What's your point here? 

Also, GIRFUY. And Gary Oliver.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
4 minutes ago, #Gary said:
Great observation. What's your point here? 

Also, GIRFUY. And Gary Oliver.

My point is what you just said is utter nonsense.

Nope. It's 100% spot on.

At 3-1 we were coasting it and I thought we could go on to get a 4th. But I'm afraid our keeper cost us again. There is no debate about this we badly need a new keeper.

Big Henk looks the part and seems decent enough.  A back 3 of Grant, McLean and Henk has potential.  Blues did okay too I thought.