League Cup Group E

For a championship team to lose 3 goals at home to a league 2 team says it all really.
I know which manager will be happier.
Dobbie  better stay injury free !
Oh the seagulls,yip they must be breeding like hell on all the scraps o food - a 2nd nickname for Queens or will we leave that to Brighton ?
It really is disgusting. The club can't be blamed for the seagulls of course. The council don't appear to give a shit but then if these vermin are apparently endangered I suspect their hands are tied somewhat.

For a championship team to lose 3 goals at home to a league 2 team says it all really.

I know which manager will be happier.

Dobbie  better stay injury free !

Oh the seagulls,yip they must be breeding like hell on all the scraps o food - a 2nd nickname for Queens or will we leave that to Brighton ?

Let’s keep the Seagulls theme going and get Brighton to be our centenary year opposition [emoji106][emoji102]

Going to be travelling up for the Motherwell-Annan game next Saturday. Where's best nearby for a good pint of beer (I'm a real ale fan myself) that lets kids in too? Thanks in advance. Also, parking recommendations for an easy get away back to Sheffield for after the game would be great! :-)

15 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Let’s keep the Seagulls theme going and get Brighton to be our centenary year opposition emoji106.pngemoji102.png

Super idea.I  read their chairman's a guy called Tony Bloom who's pumped an estimated £300 million of his personal fortune in to the  club. 

Obviously a  lover of seagulls  - surely he could afford a wee  sponsorship to the seagull sanctuary  that  is  Palmers ton Park !

3 hours ago, barnseytheclaret said:

Going to be travelling up for the Motherwell-Annan game next Saturday. Where's best nearby for a good pint of beer (I'm a real ale fan myself) that lets kids in too? Thanks in advance. Also, parking recommendations for an easy get away back to Sheffield for after the game would be great! 🙂

The Bluebell Inn is a good place for real ale  about ten minutes walk to ground. 

Going to be travelling up for the Motherwell-Annan game next Saturday. Where's best nearby for a good pint of beer (I'm a real ale fan myself) that lets kids in too? Thanks in advance. Also, parking recommendations for an easy get away back to Sheffield for after the game would be great! :-)
Don't know about pubs but the last two times I've visited Fir Park I've parked in streets not too far from the ground. Never had any bother.

Only place you're likely to get real ale is in the wetherspoons in the town. I'd suggest going to Club 100 just next to the main stand as it probably has the widest selection of beers etc closest to the ground, has plenty of seats and well priced.

Parking wise, best bet is to head for the civic centre or health centre car parks, all free and plenty of spaces and street parking, about a 5 min walk to club 100 and then after the match, onto airbles road down to Strathclyde park and straight onto the m74

On 17/07/2019 at 00:11, CatAlan said:

L
Having to queue to get a ticket was as frustrating as it was preposterous. Why on earth did a game like this need to be ticketed as opposed to pay at the gate?? Madness

I don't think that we have pay at the gate capability on the turnstiles anymore. 

Michael Paton appears to have beaten Joe McKee to a QOS contract, forcing Joe to sign up with the Sons, which should make tomorrow a bit more tasty (I'm joking, it obviously won't).

As long as we don't embarrass ourselves I'll be happy. Dobbie vs Morgyn Neill though...

Image result for watching through fingers gif

Going through to Motherwell tonight in hope more than expectation. Not getting our usual gubbing will probably do. 

Since our last win at Fir Park (1970) we've won at Ibrox twice, Parkhead twice, three times at Pittodrie and four each at Easter Road and Tynecastle. Suffice to say it's not a happy hunting ground for us.

Hopkin played (and scored twice) in the 1990 tie when we were cheated out of an injury time winner.

Michael Paton appears to have beaten Joe McKee to a QOS contract, forcing Joe to sign up with the Sons, which should make tomorrow a bit more tasty (I'm joking, it obviously won't).
As long as we don't embarrass ourselves I'll be happy. Dobbie vs Morgyn Neill though...
giphy.gif&key=93a9114f0fe9013b076a99d9e67cc86ed732795c3e7a1593bd2b5ecbf39782a2
Don't be too worried. There was absolutely nothing between the sides in the second half on Tuesday and Annan were pish. If we play like that again we'll be beaten even with Dobbie.

12 hours ago, MP_MFC said:

Only place you're likely to get real ale is in the wetherspoons in the town. I'd suggest going to Club 100 just next to the main stand as it probably has the widest selection of beers etc closest to the ground, has plenty of seats and well priced.

Parking wise, best bet is to head for the civic centre or health centre car parks, all free and plenty of spaces and street parking, about a 5 min walk to club 100 and then after the match, onto airbles road down to Strathclyde park and straight onto the m74

That's great, thanks! Driving quite a long way, from Elgin, so not sure what time we'll be there. Keep your eye out for Burnley fans, LOL

16 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Don't be too worried. There was absolutely nothing between the sides in the second half on Tuesday and Annan were pish. If we play like that again we'll be beaten even with Dobbie.

I would hope our players will be up for it after Tuesday and look to prove they aren't the shambles we seen then, but there's still huge question marks over the quality we have.

I would hope our players will be up for it after Tuesday and look to prove they aren't the shambles we seen then, but there's still huge question marks over the quality we have.
Word for word that paragraph can be applied to us as well [emoji38]