League cup group G

Doing what he does best? Being a cheating wee c**t . I was right behind the goals , he ran right into durnaan, and he just held his ground , dropped the ball then doohan shoved . Handbags . Should have been both booked and move on . Linesman called the red cad. Embarrassing from
Both party’s . Muirhead still a hot head bombscare, pure shite
Jezo I'm talking about his pen save as far as I'm aware the both stood there ground no one was rolling about trying to get folk sent off blame the officials not the player if you feel it's unfair.image.jpeg

Yer eyes are a wee bit damp champ. Can I fetch you a tissue?

Doing what he does best? Being a cheating wee c**t . I was right behind the goals , he ran right into durnaan, and he just held his ground , dropped the ball then doohan shoved . Handbags . Should have been both booked and move on . Linesman called the red cad. Embarrassing from

34 minutes ago, deano25ffc said:

giphy.gif

Why are you annoyed at Doohan in that situation? Wasn't a red card but doohan didnt really do anything, just squared up to Durnan after they collided.

You must have been pure seething when he saved the penalty. Delicious.

Wasn't there so what was the game like? Tickets a fiasco I take it as I see kick off was delayed.

Good position to finish second but looking at other tables we might still need to put a few past Stranraer and they won't make it easy for us.

Today sums up why less and less people go to away games in scotland. 20 min queues outside for ayr and falkirk fans . Game held up for ten mins . Capacity crowd i hear u ask. No  1600 feckin hundred . Ludicrous stuff.  Good game is then completely ruined by a dreadful ref who sends durnan off for hee haw and then gives falkirk a pen which is never a pen. There was no way we were losing that game when it was 11 v11.  Nothing in the teams up to that point in fact we probably edged the chances and after that we still competed ok.  Standard of officials seems to get worse every year.

Today sums up why less and less people go to away games in scotland. 20 min queues outside for ayr and falkirk fans . Game held up for ten mins . Capacity crowd i hear u ask. No  1600 feckin hundred . Ludicrous stuff.  Good game is then completely ruined by a dreadful ref who sends durnan off for hee haw and then gives falkirk a pen which is never a pen. There was no way we were losing that game when it was 11 v11.  Nothing in the teams up to that point in fact we probably edged the chances and after that we still competed ok.  Standard of officials seems to get worse every year.

Standard of Falkirk fans seems to get worse every year.

It was a new ticket system.

There was always going to be teething problems with the new ticket system, but really it’s hard to have much sympathy with any Ayr or Falkirk fan who didn’t buy online.  Took me about 60 seconds to do so.  Bit like buying a cinema ticket really.  I guess it’s hard for older fans who aren’t tech savvy, but really, some of the comments on here are like cave men trying to work out how to make fire.

As for the game, we have to be well happy with a win.  Falkirk have chucked plenty of money at the team and would doubtless be a solid championship team with those players.  McCowan looks a real find and fairly impressed with Kelly.  We definitely need a more mobile striker, but given the players we’ve lost, we don’t look in bad shape.

Falkirk will walk League 1 for sure.  Absolutely no competition either this season.  Raith seem lost and the 2 best part time teams are in the championship.

10 minutes ago, Mgc1910 said:

There was always going to be teething problems with the new ticket system, but really it’s hard to have much sympathy with any Ayr or Falkirk fan who didn’t buy online.  Took me about 60 seconds to do so.  Bit like buying a cinema ticket really.  I guess it’s hard for older fans who aren’t tech savvy, but really, some of the comments on here are like cave men trying to work out how to make fire.

As for the game, we have to be well happy with a win.  Falkirk have chucked plenty of money at the team and would doubtless be a solid championship team with those players.  McCowan looks a real find and fairly impressed with Kelly.  We definitely need a more mobile striker, but given the players we’ve lost, we don’t look in bad shape.

Falkirk will walk League 1 for sure.  Absolutely no competition either this season.  Raith seem lost and the 2 best part time teams are in the championship.

Teething problems? It actually looks likes  a system that is going to cause the club more work than before. Think they might need to go on some exchange trips to other clubs and see how their set up works 

19 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Standard of Falkirk fans seems to get worse every year.

It was a new ticket system.

It was a feckin shambles. You dont need a new ticket system to have a woman right a couple of letters on your feckin ticket with a biro. Top new technology that.

58 minutes ago, deano25ffc said:

You will struggle next season if you struggled to be beat a 10 man league 1 team matey . We will pass you on the way up when you come down in May

IMG_0903.jpg

Guid wan, you got comfortably dispatched at Somerset as happens 99% of the time, enjoy hanging about with Raith for the next few years down there.  

31 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

At no point it the match were Falkirk ahead, wee team in the cup mentality has set in after only weeks down there. 

9 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Teething problems? It actually looks likes  a system that is going to cause the club more work than before. Think they might need to go on some exchange trips to other clubs and see how their set up works 

Don’t see why.  It is extremely easy to buy a ticket before you head to the game.  I’ll make allowances for fans who are a bit older and/or a bit thick, but I’m pretty confident most fans will get up to speed pretty quick.  We use cashless systems in so many other aspects of our life so don’t see any reason why football should be any different.  It’s safe to assume this wasn’t developed purely for Ayr United - I’m sure you’ll find plenty of other clubs have migrated to this approach.