League cup group G

2 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

IF we go through, Killie at Somerset with them in disarray at the moment would be delicious. Or Hearts/Aberdeen away.

Hearts away would be ideal for me location wise, and I’ve never watched Ayr at Tynecastle.

The next round is still midweek isn’t it?

We can't have been seeded last year even after winning group if we drew Rangers away?  Although....surely we must have been as we had a good goal difference and 4 wins from 4.....Unless there was a round i'm forgetting! We were definitely seeded 2 seasons ago and drew unseeded Hibs away midweek, and got scudded 5-0

Edited by Hursty

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Hearts away would be ideal for me location wise, and I’ve never watched Ayr at Tynecastle.

The next round is still midweek isn’t it?

Nah its Saturday 17th August this year 

21 minutes ago, Hursty said:

We can't have been seeded last year even after winning group if we drew Rangers away?  Although....surely we must have been as we had a good goal difference and 4 wins from 4.....Unless there was a round i'm forgetting! We were definitely seeded 2 seasons ago and drew unseeded Hibs away midweek, and got scudded 5-0

We drew and beat an unseeded Dundee then got Rangers in the next round. 

The rangers game was the 3rd round we pumped Dundee at dens in the 2nd round.

Pittman, Sibbald, Souda, and Dykes should see us making a good few chances. Good to see Lawson make the bench too, him coming on as a sub with Lawless and Tiffoney too gives us extra attacking options.

9-1. Berwick will score because we're top boys.

Edited by LiviLion

Good luck Ayr and Berwick today
Nice guys as the Ayr contingent on here are, mon Stranraer to make it an interesting afternoon.

If Livi play the full match with intensity, they will score as many as they like against Berwick. Thier keeper in particular is woeful, particularly under a high ball.

Absolutely shambolic. Played off the park two weeks in a row by a third tier outfit and now probably done ourselves out of an extra signing.

Utterly predictable as well who would miss the penalty. Well done to all concerned. Fuuuuuuck me.

God you are one of these guys that just hates on one player aren’t you!

Take it Geggan is injured already, if Ferguson is his replacement we're fucked.

I thought Ferguson was fine.

First half was at least enjoyable. Should’ve been 3 or 4 in truth but their keeper made a couple of good stops.

Second half was shite though. As someone said it was like a friendly match.