League cup group G

Taking the legs away from someone isn’t serious foul play surely. I think it looks worse because Moffat lunges a bit but it’s a cynical yellow at most. The annoying think was he could’ve barged him over a few seconds earlier and would probably have gotten away with a talking to.

I agree, the lunge probably does make it look worse. I don't think there would've been as many discussions about it had Durnan not been sent off

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Was having a look earlier. Things will be much clearer after Tuesday obviously but I think we can safely say 9 points and your goal difference will certainly get you through. I think Group A is the only one where realistically two clubs are going to get 10 or more.

Thanks was wondering about this myself, glad you have done the hard work for me.

A win against the Ferry Boys takes us through then. I hope we've been keeping big Jamie on half rations for this one! 

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Thanks was wondering about this myself, glad you have done the hard work for me.

A win against the Ferry Boys takes us through then. I hope we've been keeping big Jamie on half rations for this one! 

Yeah, I was looking to see what vague hopes we still had. They aren't good!

We really should be bodying Stranraer, fitter, faster and stronger in every way. Only worry is what happens with Pepe/Sarkic. I'd ideally like to see Savane play too but no idea what he's like. Pepe looks a bombscare so far and Stewart looks better than Sarkic for me. That's the only two points where we'll struggle, think Dykes will get a fair chance at bodying the Stranraer backline and whatever wingers play should outclass whoever they're up against. 

Stranraer will be right up for this, the gaffer was talking about giving Ross some minutes so I think he will get at least the first 45 big, Bell and Muirhead to get right about them and Adams coming on when Muirhead gets his yellow and looks like he's going to get sent off. 3-0 Ayr goals for Doohan, McCowan and Kelly. Ayr to march on to the knock out stage.Screenshot_2019-07-21-18-45-59.jpeg

To be fair Muirhead has played well last 2 games playing along side Bell , think the team that finished Saturday with the exception of Moffat replacing McGuffie will be the starting 11, Adams if fit will get at least last 20/30 minutes , but unfair on Docherty who I thought put in a decent performance against Livi 

To be fair Muirhead has played well last 2 games playing along side Bell , think the team that finished Saturday with the exception of Moffat replacing McGuffie will be the starting 11, Adams if fit will get at least last 20/30 minutes , but unfair on Docherty who I thought put in a decent performance against Livi 
Doc was outstanding against livi, in the hole protecting the defence.

I half expected the same on Saturday but I never really felt we dominated the middle of the park until they went down to ten.

I wonder if McCall know his best 11. Although it's a nice problem having so many options, particularly young, energetic options.

Based on what i saw on Saturday, Falkirk will absolutely body all diddies that rock up to The Falkirk Stadum in League One this season. 

They seem to have put together a very competent Championship squad. Shame they've only succeeded in doing this post-relegation.

Spoiler

Image result for Paul Hartley Falkirk

They’ve conceded 40+ goals since they last scored.

Berwick 1 Falkirk 1 incoming.
A. Craig 80'something (pen)

In my first season of going every week, that game taught me never to leave early. Was at the gate at cooperage Road when it was given.