League cup group G

5 minutes ago, ftk said:

You never answered the other questions?

Think we can file you under offended snowflake best staying away from football.

Walking Down The Somerset Road does make me cringe a bit but I wouldn’t say it’s on a par with some of the other crap that’s getting defended on here. And the you fat b*****d comparison is entirely irrelevant.

This snowflake patter is rancid by the way.

Edited by eez-eh

Walking Down The Somerset Road does make me cringe a bit but I wouldn’t say it’s on a par with some of the other crap that’s getting defended on here. And the you fat b*****d comparison is entirely irrelevant.
Agree to disagree. It's part of the culture of football rightly or wrongly. Not just in Scotland but all over the world. 90% of things you hear in a football ground wouldn't be tolerated outside.

9 minutes ago, ftk said:
14 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Agree to disagree. It's part of the culture of football rightly or wrongly. Not just in Scotland but all over the world. 90% of things you hear in a football ground wouldn't be tolerated outside.

Just because that’s the way it’s been for a while doesn’t make it okay. By that logic it’s acceptable for Rangers and Celtic fans to sing to their bigoted pish every weekend.

Just because that’s the way it’s been for a while doesn’t make it okay. By that logic it’s acceptable for Rangers and Celtic fans to sing to their bigoted pish every weekend.

All I'm saying is I dont think I've ever been offended by anything I've heard at a game. Dont remember Ayr fans ever being condemned by the club for doing anything wrong apart from letting off flares in the past?

Love the atmosphere at the football.  

Buzzing for the game today!

All I'm saying is I dont think I've ever been offended by anything I've heard at a game. Dont remember Ayr fans ever being condemned by the club for doing anything wrong apart from letting off flares in the past?  
Love the atmosphere at the football.  
Buzzing for the game today!

Agree I've never been offended at football, might not like what is being sung about or agree with it.
if you get offended by people singing at football think you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

On 19/07/2019 at 12:14, Durnford said:

Just looked at Berwick's official site and it looks like they only have 6 senior player; the rest are presumably made up by the development squad. Not sure what your strategy should be in that circumstance - is it better to try and keep the numbers down by sitting in or should you simply go for it; give the boys a decent run out and expect nothing but hope to give a good account of yourselves?

We have close to a full squad, the website has just been passed to new volunteers, one of whom is away on holiday hence the slow updates. This cup is an irrelevance to us in our current situation but good way to get the young lads fit and hopefully gelling as a team. 

As for the fitba itself - i'm normally pretty optimistic but for some reason i've got a feeling we will get beat today.  Not even sure why as we have started well enough and Falkirk are clearly still gelling together but just got a sneaky feeling we could see a 0-2 here

30 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Stop discriminating against Americans, it should be football/soccer fans.

I know you’re just being intentionally obtuse, but if anyone actually thought that singing “black b*****ds” is in any way comparable to the sort of stuff you’re posting then they need to get a grip.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

As for the fitba itself - i'm normally pretty optimistic but for some reason i've got a feeling we will get beat today.  Not even sure why as we have started well enough and Falkirk are clearly still gelling together but just got a sneaky feeling we could see a 0-2 here

I feel the opposite and can see Ayr winning possibly by two.

Looking like a 4-3-3 from us but really a 4-5-1

We have done ok so far but we fell right out the Stranraer game

Edited by MrDust

1 minute ago, MrDust said:

I feel the opposite and can see Ayr winning possibly by two.

We have done ok so far but we fell right out the Stranraer game

Ahhh you canny beat that glorious feeling of early season optimism eh!