League cup group G

In other, absolute minter news. A Falkirk based Livingston FC Supporters club has been started :D Fucking brilliant, any Bairns wanting to jump ship can come to the 'well run, ever improving Premiership club'. Ffs, from what I've heard even our season tickets are cheaper than your League 1 seaside parade tickets. 

In other, absolute minter news. A Falkirk based Livingston FC Supporters club has been started [emoji3] Fucking brilliant, any Bairns wanting to jump ship can come to the 'well run, ever improving Premiership club'. Ffs, from what I've heard even our season tickets are cheaper than your League 1 seaside parade tickets. 
Without wanting this thread to descent into crowdwanking (I do want that obvs) im not sure that even cheap prices not being enough to get you a decent crowd is bragging tackle.

Have I missed the point of this?

58 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

That song has been around far longer than your club so not interested in any fake offence on behalf of others. Maybe in future you could sign players with a full range of English so there won’t be any confusion 

'Its wur kulture!' type post.

tenor-13.gif

Aye if in future any clubs outwith Ayrshire could brief all signings that black doesn't mean black that would be great!

Get the song changed or launched into the sea!

Edited by paulbrucerick

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Without wanting this thread to descent into crowdwanking (I do want that obvs) im not sure that even cheap prices not being enough to get you a decent crowd is bragging tackle.

Have I missed the point of this?

Think so - we were all feeling a bit left out with the other arguments going on.

And whilst we're about it don't your management ever arrange to clean all the seagull sh#t off the seats?

Sorry is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Be nice to renew hostilities so quickly with Ayr United after we parted ways.

Nice people, the Ayr fans of P&B.

Hope you all have a nice rest of the week boys emoji106.png See you at the weekend.

Can’t wait to lock horns again and for the  AyrKirk relationship to grow stronger. f**k the Killie and f**k the Pars brother x 

4 hours ago, A Livi Fan said:

to be fair singing 'no-one likes us we don't care' is moronic anyway. I always cringe when any Livi fan tries that song.

That’s cause literally no cares about Livingston. You have no rivals. 

3 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Wonder how Ayr fans are going to justify the use of the ‘n’ word. Mean something different in Ayrshire? 

Its the 21st century, stop using black b*****d in any context and these morons won’t be so emboldened. Black b*****d is racist. 

F68D4663-00EB-4965-9692-BA048F3A4BE6.jpeg

You still going round random threads calling anyone who disagrees with you racist or homophobic? 

7 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Think so - we were all feeling a bit left out with the other arguments going on.

And whilst we're about it don't your management ever arrange to clean all the seagull sh#t off the seats?

Sorry is this a five minute argument or the full half hour?

Our board are the biggest shitehawks going and are probably responsible for most if not all of said mess

Which of the two St Mirren fans who were banned for a week for homophobia and roundly slaughtered by their own fans are you talking about mate? 

Neither of them.

And it still doesn’t explain why you accused me of being one either.

I probably called you a homophobe apologist for saying a blatant homophobe is not homophobic. I really can’t remember.  But as you are claiming to have blocked me and yet are replying to everything I say, I don’t think your word should be taken at face value. Better yourself. 

Thought I had blocked you tbf. Clearly I was mistaken.

29 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Here did Livi fans no racially abuse their own player Darren Cole?

They did

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/livingston-fc-slams-fans-over-darren-cole-racial-abuse-1-4017375

And Falkirk with Dennon Lewis, 

Looks like Berwick and Stranraer have to up their game if they want to hang in this group. 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

They did

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/livingston-fc-slams-fans-over-darren-cole-racial-abuse-1-4017375

And Falkirk with Dennon Lewis, 

Looks like Berwick and Stranraer have to up their game if they want to hang in this group. 

And we dealt with it - some of the offender were identified and received a lifetime ban; I believe another receive a caution by the police. Every club has a few idiots; some clubs however do nothing about them claiming its all to do with rivalry.

3 minutes ago, Durnford said:

And we dealt with it - some of the offender were identified and received a lifetime ban; I believe another receive a caution by the police. Every club has a few idiots; some clubs however do nothing about them claiming its all to do with rivalry.

Livingstons closest rivals are HMRC so go and make a chant up about them.

1 minute ago, callum-ayr said:

Livingstons closest rivals are HMRC so go and make a chant up about them.

HMRC usually chant "you're not paying anymore" to Livi and Dundee.