League cup group G

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Forrest? As in Alan Forrest? Alan Forrest actually bodied someone?

That’s a tad embarrassing for Rab.

Sorry with the error, yes, man against boy in the determination stakes.

Tickets been on sale in Ayr shop for 2 weeks , can’t believe so many people from Ayr waited to get to Livingston tonight before buying a ticket , I saw at least 30/40 people in queue who all stay within Ayr , then moaning they had to queue !!
It was an embarrassing state of affairs for Livingston, and the poor women seeking the tickets knew it.

I seriously hope we don't have the same nonsense at Somerset with the new ticketing thing.

An absolute farce.

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Absolutely deserved victory for us across the board looking at the whole game

Bit shocked to hear about claims of racist abuse towards Pepe from Ayr fans though...

When was that supposed to have happened?

6 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Absolutely deserved victory for us across the board looking at the whole game

Bit shocked to hear about claims of racist abuse towards Pepe from Ayr fans though...

Utter shite mate , I was sitting right in the middle of the Ayr fans and not once was any racist comments made to your absolute donkey of a player No15, he got lots of abuse because he was shit absolutely nothing was said other than that 

Robbie Crawford doesn't look to have improved in the slightest, still running into trouble and sliding on his arse.

From our point of view we showed the good and the ugly of our team. First half was terrible and we got bossed about the place then in the second half we turned into silky fc, that Docherty swivel though [emoji7]. The boy Kelly also looks a player along with Forrest looking like a new signing. Looked shaky at the back with the new boy Roscoe who looked poor and still some question marks about Ferguson.

Need to win on Saturday against Falkirk but think that'll be tough.

Tickets been on sale in Ayr shop for 2 weeks , can’t believe so many people from Ayr waited to get to Livingston tonight before buying a ticket , I saw at least 30/40 people in queue who all stay within Ayr , then moaning they had to queue !!
Tbh if it had been stated that there would only be two women and as a result would be huge queues then more people might have bought at the club shop. For a premiership club it's a pretty mickey mouse setup.

16 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

It was an embarrassing state of affairs for Livingston, and the poor women seeking the tickets knew it.

I seriously hope we don't have the same nonsense at Somerset with the new ticketing thing.

An absolute farce.

Will only have the nonsense if people leave it to last minute to buy a ticket , everyone knows it’s ticket only now at a number of grounds , on sale on line and in shop for 2 weeks now , so no need to leave to last minute ( I do appreciate a few people don’t decide to last minute ) we are expecting around 900/1000 Ayr fans on Saturday yet only around 150 have bought their ticket so far 

As usual we struggled against a physical team but the second half performance was pleasing - absolutely shocked McCall changed shape so early on but it worked excellently and Forrest was immense. We desperately need some presence through the park though and there were a few hairy moments in defence.

Can’t say I was that impressed with Livi - they bullied us in the first half but physicality aside there didn’t seem a lot of quality on display, and I wouldn’t be overly optimistic as to how they’ll fare against top flights team that are much more physically equipped than us over the course of the season. It’s early doors yet though.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:
29 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Tbh if it had been stated that there would only be two women and as a result would be huge queues then more people might have bought at the club shop. For a premiership club it's a pretty mickey mouse setup.

No, 2 women selling them out of what looked like a fire exit.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

No, 2 women selling them out of what looked like a fire exit.

I agree with Livingston set up being poor , as a club we told them we would have between 300/400 not far away as we had 450 out of a crowd of 1000, shit support from the hosts who only had 100 more than us 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

No no it’s not the spelling. I just couldn’t believe Alan Forrest actual bodied someone.

He looked very good tonight.

18 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

When was that supposed to have happened?

12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Utter shite mate , I was sitting right in the middle of the Ayr fans and not once was any racist comments made to your absolute donkey of a player No15, he got lots of abuse because he was shit absolutely nothing was said other than that 

Tweet about it came from someone in the Ayr end, either way hope it's investigated. 

"Some of the language and behaviour was horrid and singing about "black b******s" at the beginning of the game."

Quote from our forum, could be the origin of it?

Aye the “black b*****ds” thing is about Killie and not your player but I’ve just seen the tweet so I’m hoping they find out who’s responsible.

Also apparently some abuse directed towards Crawford which isn’t surprising given he was subjected to it whilst playing for us.

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

"Some of the language and behaviour was horrid and singing about "black b******s" at the beginning of the game."

Quote from our forum, could be the origin of it?

I was down the front and honestly never heard any abuse of a racial nature towards the big man, Robbie and Collum took a bit of stick but nowt out of the ordinary.