Falkirk fans, where the f**k are you? :D 

Lineup for me tomorrow

Sarkic
Devlin Cece Lithgow Lamie
Bartley
Pittman Lawson
Souda Dykes Lawless

Hard to know how we'll lineup tbf and that would mean a bench of 

Jacobs, Crawford, Tiffoney, Stewart, Sibbald, Miller, Robbo, De Vita and Crawford ffs. Pure strength. I'd play Sibbs for the pure banter as well and hope he scored :D 

Buzzing to get the competitive football back underway. McCall has said how important qualification from the group is in terms of getting an extra body in.

Never been to Berwick before so looking forward to getting that ticked off the list. No disrespectful to them but we should be winning this by about 3 or 4 goals. Don’t get me wrong I’ll happily take a jammy, clearly offside last minute winner. 

We’ve made three signings this week which have me a lot more confident for this season ahead.

For tomorrow I’d line up:

Doohan

Ferguson Muirhead Roscoe  Harvie

McGuffie Murdoch  Kelly Ross

Moffat  Doolan 

Subs: Hare-Reid, Geggan, Bell, Kerr, Docherty, McCowan, Forrest 

Prediction: Berwick Rangers 0-4 Ayr United. Moffat x2, Doolan and Kelly. 

Falkirk fans, where the f**k are you? [emoji3] 

Lineup for me tomorrow

Sarkic
Bartley
Pittman Lawson
Souda Dykes Lawless

Jacobs, Crawford, Tiffoney, Stewart, Sibbald, Miller, Robbo, De Vita and Crawford ffs. Pure strength. I'd play Sibbs for the pure banter as well and hope he scored [emoji3] 

Many of us are boycotting home games until this incompetent and lying board GTF, so not likely to see as much interest as usual.
I.e. For Livi fans it will feel like a typical Livi home Premiership fixture tomorrow.....

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Many of us are boycotting home games until this incompetent and lying board GTF, so not likely to see as much interest as usual.
I.e. For Livi fans it will feel like a typical Livi home Premiership fixture tomorrow.....

Do you remember what a typical Falkirk Premiership fixture feels like? 

On ‎10‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 14:13, LiviLion said:

Don't recall him being excellent for us in League One either tbf, went up to the Championship and it was like we had signed a new player.

I remember being so disappointed that we patched Crichton and kept Lithgow...how happy I am to have been wrong

11 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Your 3 stands doesn't fill what a typical Premiership fixture is at the Spaghettihad. #over9,000atthespaghettihadinthebigboysleague #livioutcrowdwankingfalkirkfans

14 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Falkirk fans, where the f**k are you? :D 

Lineup for me tomorrow

Sarkic
Bartley
Pittman Lawson
Souda Dykes Lawless

Jacobs, Crawford, Tiffoney, Stewart, Sibbald, Miller, Robbo, De Vita and Crawford ffs. Pure strength. I'd play Sibbs for the pure banter as well and hope he scored :D 

Sibbs and Devlin got knocks in the Alloa friendly, they might not make it for this game. BSLM will just have to score instead.

Yes, a near full stadium of vocal supporters.....

Your 3 stands doesn't fill what a typical Premiership fixture is at the Spaghettihad. #over9,000atthespaghettihadinthebigboysleague #livioutcrowdwankingfalkirkfans

What a waste of money that was. You can clearly operate most weeks with a single stand...

11 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

10 guys on an online forum isn't "many of us boycotting"