League cup group G

Fear not our Ayrshire friends. Having avoided the journey to Brexitland we will be turning up at Westfield and Somerset with large suitcases to cart away our half of the cash from two massive away games. We’ll be just fine [emoji4]

8 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

A good reception from us for Belly I would expect

Nice gesture from you guys if you do give him a good reception acknowledging that he’s moved on to bigger and better things and playing for a club our size was something he couldn’t turn down. 

For anyone thinking of getting the train to Berwick there is a direct CrossCountry one from Glasgow departing 1100 arriving 1246, currently £11.50 advance single. 
There is a really cheap direct CrossCountry coming back at 1822 for £6.55 advance single departing Berwick at 1822.

These ticket prices are first come first served though.

You'll need day returns from Ayr or wherever to Glasgow as well if required.

On ‎30‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 17:03, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m not one for crowd wanking however getting just over 1000 home fans in the Premiership is a bit of a minter. 

Certainly a minter for the teams with thousands and thousands of fans that can't manage to get promoted to the Premiership anyway. 

Didn't seem to hinder us enticing Devlin to the Spaghettihad either.:guinness

Certainly a minter for the teams with thousands and thousands of fans that can't manage to get promoted to the Premiership anyway. 
Didn't seem to hinder us enticing Devlin to the Spaghettihad either.:guinness

Nope

If anything it’s more impressive that a Championship team can attract more fans than a Premiership team.

On 04/06/2019 at 16:32, ayrunitedfw said:

I feel for Stranraer not getting their big pay day. 

23% drop in average attendance since the black and white pound left town (with their captain). 

37 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Ooft, you only need to look above and then at the fact we've signed Crawford :D 

That will give you another chance to post some horrendously oversized photos that completely f**k up the formatting of the page

45 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

That will give you another chance to post some horrendously oversized photos that completely f**k up the formatting of the page

Of course :D other than that what can you tell me about Crawford?

Of course [emoji3] other than that what can you tell me about Crawford?

Massively splits opinion amongst our support. Some fans (like me) really liked him and are confident he’ll be a good addition to any team but a lot of fans will be surprised he’s moved up into the Premiership.

He’s not going to score goals but he carries the ball really well and if he’s playing well he’s capable of beating 3 or 4 players on his own. He scored a great goal vs Hibs like this and very nearly scored the best goal in an Ayrshire derby after running from the halfway line right into the box.

Tackling isn’t his strong point but he can be quite nippy and will at least put pressure on players whilst also covering a lot of ground.

On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 19:43, ayrunitedfw said:

Nice gesture from you guys if you do give him a good reception acknowledging that he’s moved on to bigger and better things and playing for a club our size was something he couldn’t turn down. 

Would expect the same for Crawford :whistle

• 2 weeks later...