League Cup Group C

Lebowski

3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

If you have a look on the BBC website you wouldn't know there's a game on. No mention on the main football page, the Scottish football page or even the Scottish league cup page. Shambles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48998287

23 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

👍🏼

Point is it shouldn't be a scutter to find it. 

It wasn't though, it was on the front page of BBC Sports Home Page, right hand side under Football Scores.  Seeing it was the only senior game on in the UK it didn't have much competition.  

You have to be looking for a reason to be offended not to find it in under 6 clicks on the page

Should have got a couple more but I can see we're going to be a better side this season than last.  Better squad, better organised, more invention. Might need to add another striker and centre mid to get through the whole campaign although I'm sure that is being looked at. GGTTH.

16 minutes ago, Captain Carrot said:

It wasn't though, it was on the front page of BBC Sports Home Page, right hand side under Football Scores.  Seeing it was the only senior game on in the UK it didn't have much competition.  

You have to be looking for a reason to be offended not to find it in under 6 clicks on the page

I was on mobile.

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

Just have to hope now it was a minor twinge for Boyle and a wee setback.. shows that we need at least one more winger in

Hibs look far more threatening with a fully fit Boyle playing. Nightmare start to the season for the lad.

47 minutes ago, Captain Carrot said:

As someone who used to work for them, allow me to assure you that nobody working for the BBC ever has a reason to be offended.

6 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Barely 2 minutes into the coverage and we’ve already had the “Dundee United should be in the Premiership” line rolled out. Tragic stuff.

Hope the seething Elgin mutants get absolutely battered tonight.

tosser