League Cup Group C

Lebowski

No doubt Alloa fans are utterly fed up of people complaining about pricing but at the same time it’s still a stupid cost for a league cup game. The man doesn’t want to compromise and I see our board have refused to take up hospitality in protest.

Still at least it gives me a good excuse not to go and I can pretend it’s nothing to do with being scared of our traditional tanking at the Recs. 

We are leaking goals like a particularly leaky sieve and I think Alloa will score at least twice, probably more. At the other end we have about 1 player who is a goal threat. Prediction 4-1 to The Wasps, Willie Irvine hat trick. Crowd 378. 

Edited by BinoBalls

46 minutes ago, Mountain Goat Stirling A said:

£18!!!! £36 for me and the other half...……...

Who is this owner? 

Its very simple Mountain Goat Stirling A DONT TURN UP.  The majority of Albion fans have decided to boycott this game due to the pricing by Alloa. Even the Board are making a stand by refusing Boardroom Hospitality and paying to get into the ground.  Even their own fans are not happy at the price and don't expect many of them to turn up either. 

If the owner of Alloa wants to rip off fans then he is entitled to do so but fans are not stupid they know when they are being fleeced and hence the boycott. If the game had been priced sensibly at say £10 for adults and £6 for concessions I reckon they would have easily doubled the attendance of the Elgin game if not more. Keep your money in your pocket and use it for something else is my advice to you. 

32 minutes ago, Neilly said:

I knew the wee man couldn't fail to reply.

Never change Jake.

Hi Neil. Are you following the Berwick-The-Unbeatable protocol of scattering 10 eye-bleeding “banter” posts across the board, getting ignored 9 times, then getting a single reply mocking you, then rejoicing cause you got a bite?