League Cup Group C

Lebowski

Just over 300, 88 from us but that was mainly just kids and OAPs. We could've easily taken 300 ourselves if the pricing was right.

Agree if the pricing was right you would get a good Albion away support on the night but who knows what price Alloa will be charging. Make it £10 for adults, £6 for concessions, Kids under 12 free with paying Adult and I reckon you could easily double the crowd if not more.

Get more people in and make more money from refreshments etc as well.

8 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Just over 300, 88 from us but that was mainly just kids and OAPs. We could've easily taken 300 ourselves if the pricing was right.

Which is poor when you consider derbies in the not so distant past were bringing in >1000!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Nice, easy game to start with for the Albion. Kevin Nicol hatrick.

Aye  😂 if only, should be a decent crowd at Forthbank on Saturday, noticed they will be opening the terrace at the Morrison end for hopefully a large travelling Hibs support. Just hope for a decent performance from the team and if we can make a game of it then great. Under no illusions about our chances just hope the Hibs strikers have an off day and we sneak it 1-0 that will do for me. 😄

On 06/06/2019 at 06:24, JakeSAFC said:

Believe so and I will absolutely not be standing in amongst those mutants.

Your 6 fingers and 3 eyes will blend in well with us mutants

And yes, we get charged £19 entry too

Edited by laughing gravie
Entry charge

On 10/07/2019 at 20:14, rhliston said:

Aye  😂 if only, should be a decent crowd at Forthbank on Saturday, noticed they will be opening the terrace at the Morrison end for hopefully a large travelling Hibs support. Just hope for a decent performance from the team and if we can make a game of it then great. Under no illusions about our chances just hope the Hibs strikers have an off day and we sneak it 1-0 that will do for me. 😄

I've got a feeling both ends will be needed. Hibs fans, get there early.

Was at Forthbank tonight renewing my season ticket and discovered the road you go down from the roundabout above Morrison’s was closed off.

If that road is closed off on Saturday it will mean a diversion for any Hibs or indeed Albion fans going to the ground from the A91. Hibs fans if that is the case instead of using that roundabout, use the roundabout before going into Stirling and take a left turn down to the next roundabout and turn right and then take 1st left and follow the road up to the next roundabout just before a Forthbank. Hope that makes sense. [emoji1]

• 17 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Looking forward to visiting forthbank tomorrow. The last time I was there was when we won 3-2 in the Scottish cup where the weather was foggy :lol: 

No chance of fog today, hopefully we can put together a decent performance and make a game of it. 

On 11/07/2019 at 21:19, headthebaw said:

I've got a feeling both ends will be needed. Hibs fans, get there early.

Well that would be nice to have a packed ground a long time since the place was full. That and a shock win over Hibs would do quite nice. 😀

On 11/07/2019 at 22:19, rhliston said:

Was at Forthbank tonight renewing my season ticket and discovered the road you go down from the roundabout above Morrison’s was closed off.

According to the Chairman on Twitter the road has magically opened overnight, so no detours necessary