League Cup Group C

Lebowski

Fully expect tinks to charge an arm and leg for basically a glorified pre season friendly, if that's the case count me out, hope a lot of Albion fans give this a miss if that is the case. 

88 turned up last season, same again this season if they decide to charge like that again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/06/2019 at 11:49, Frank Grimes said:

Well, f**k

Presume there are boozers close to the ground though?

Fairly sure there is a bowling club next to the ground as well as a Brewers Fayre restaurant with a bar bit.  That's the ones I've been in anyway.

3 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Fairly sure there is a bowling club next to the ground as well as a Brewers Fayre restaurant with a bar bit.  That's the ones I've been in anyway.

Its a cricket club just up from the away stand.

Well, f**k
Presume there are boozers close to the ground though?

Theres the Springkerse and the Cricket club. Better option is probably going to a pub up the town and getting a taxi along, or walking it if you fancy doing that.

Long enough to expect £18 for the cup games

So daft if Mulraney charges that again for the derby, was the crowd at the last meeting not enough for him to realise folk aren't willing to pay that for diddy cup games.

So daft if Mulraney charges that again for the derby, was the crowd at the last meeting not enough for him to realise folk aren't willing to pay that for diddy cup games.
I had actually hoped for the game to be at Forthbank as it's been years since we played there and it might have been reasonably priced.