Reid

League Cup Group F

I wouldn't worry too much Roger as Owsley is the rabid Yesser who tried to bring Politics into the Accies support in 2014 and was soon told that was a no-no.
All welcome at The Brian Rice,Chips and Curry Sauce Stadium-whatever your Politics as we are a broad church and love of the real hoops is what matters-not your Politics.

I mean it wasn’t a political post and I don’t even care about American politics.

Just find the man funny.

Anyway the post was meant to be me taking aim at Airdrie at how easy it will be to beat them next week.

Won’t be commenting on what he did in the past as I am not clued up on it and I really don’t want our own support to be arguing with each other over politics.

There is a designated forum for that.

Also hope the Partick fan is okay.

Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

From what I've seen in our games against the two sides , Thistle should have far too much for Clyde.

Our only hope is a decent result against Airdrie. Won't be holding out much hope though.

Good hoping for a stress free Wednesday  night 

But yeah if Partick (and it is a very big if) drop point(s) against Clyde that should be motivation enough for the players to absolutely destroy Airdrie next week, if they don’t serious questions will be asked if Rice already.

Was told me he had came too as he went to the ambulance so lets hope for a good outcome 🙏

From some distance away I couldn't really see what happened to Hughes. It looked like Cardle landed on top of him after the tackle and at the time I was surprised that he stayed down. What actually happened?

Hope both Hughes and the Thistle fan taken away in the ambulance are OK.
Game seems insignificant after these events.

1 hour ago, Im_Rodger said:

Also hope the Partick fan is okay.

Wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Yup. All the best to wee Arnie and the Accies player who was stetchered off.

Apparently it was Lewis Mansell’s dad who was giving CPR and seems to have saved the guy’s life.

All McGowan had to do was put it on target...

Be better off with a plank of wood in goal than hoping Scott Fox might save a penalty. 

11 minutes ago, Nizzy said:
1 hour ago, Sting777 said:

Get that link in the f*cking bin. Pictures of him being stretchered out - ghouls.

Not great but the victim was pixelated.

Heard  man who fell ill has had stents fitted and is hopefully through  his op fine and able to  recover fully

Why have Hamilton put that big net up behind the away fans goals. Has there been problems with missiles?

Edited by Sting777

Better team line out today: no Wallace in midfield and Cuddihy restored to right-back. Probably only a David Goodwillie away from our strongest line, actually. Though he's hardly an insignificant ommission of course.

I think if we put Duffie at left-back - yes, left-back - and had McNiff and Rumsby in the middle with Cuddihy on the right and - roughly - today's midfield, you'd be looking at our strongest 4-5-1 arrangement, with Goodie swapped-out for Svyersten or perhaps Smith/Lamont.

I think we could make a stronger 3-5-2, mind. But it'll be interesting to see how we do today.

Can we please sign a LB please

Last season we had Rankin.Grant and Mcniff who all played there when sometimes Stewart was available on the bench who i thought was a decent player

We got away with it last season but not sure as much this season i reckon..