League Cup Group F

Reid

On 21/07/2019 at 20:43, jagfox99 said:

Bad news. The banner has been CANCELLED! 

👀👀👀😉😂😂😂

Is that Manpreets "we couldnt care less about Clyde" bedsheet banner that he was trying to rinse money out of everyone for?

Can only see a pumping tomorrow with this defence of ours but we still have enough in the forward areas to cause a few problems. Will there be an adequate enough police presence there to avoid a big derby ruck outside the JH stand (heard we're housed there tomorrow)?

3 hours ago, Walter said:

I can't imagine why you'd think I would lie about something so utterly mundane.

So when you say you've attended a couple of Clyde games recently, you mean you attended one game and it was on the 2nd of January 2018? That's not very recent at all IMO. 

I think we can safely assume you are talking shite. 

2 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

I totally forgot that Clyde had a racist in their ranks as well as a rapist.

What a horrible wee club. 

Don't forget they used to employ Bomber Brown too. 

Makes supporting a rapist and a racist seem like relatively normal behaviour tbh. 

So when you say you've attended a couple of Clyde games recently, you mean you attended one game and it was on the 2nd of January 2018? That's not very recent at all IMO. 
I think we can safely assume you are talking shite. 
IMO Jan 2018 is recent. Your idea of recent is of no importance to me. I think we can safely assume you're a paranoid weirdo.

3 hours ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Don't forget they used to employ Bomber Brown too. 

Makes supporting a rapist and a racist seem like relatively normal behaviour tbh. 

Tbf, we've never knowingly kept an active child abuser from the clutches of the law. 

Or made bedfellows with political movements brimming with joy at the suffering of youth, for financial or spiritual gain. 

1 hour ago, Domino the Dug said:

Tbf, we've never knowingly kept an active child abuser from the clutches of the law. 

Or made bedfellows with political movements brimming with joy at the suffering of youth, for financial or spiritual gain. 

Let Thistle fans post boring comments about rapists & racists if they wish, but please leave unnecessary replies about child abuse to old firm fans.

1 hour ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Let Thistle fans post boring comments about rapists & racists if they wish, but please leave unnecessary replies about child abuse to old firm fans.

I appreciate the sentiment, however there really is very little moral high ground to be taken in respect of ignoring the matters discussed, very openly, about our two players. Even, in my own view, among Clyde fans let alone anyone else. On that basis, i concur it's not the place for it. Doesn't stop it happening though. Facts remain facts. 

Unneccesary pops at OF fans (both probably with a lower percentage of arseholes, than both clubs in this match) hardly assist the situation much, either. Generally nearly everyone knows or is related to one. I don't imagine the subjective behaviour of the more maleable OF fans shapes anyones opinion of those they are close to, so again i can't see where this imaginary pedestal comes from not 'being one of them'.

Who on earth arranged Clyde fans to be in the Jackie Husband? default_laugh.png 

That’s where all away supports go unless there’s a chance of 800+. Why would we open a 2000 seater stand for you?

7 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Who on earth arranged Clyde fans to be in the Jackie Husband? :lol: 

We’re not opening the Main Stand for away supports this year unless they won’t fit in the full Jackie Husband away section, which when extended fully holds just over 1000.

Which means probably only Dundee United (cup draws excluded) will get the Main opened for them, and everyone else will be in the JH.

Edited by Nightmare

6 minutes ago, Karpaty Lviv said:

Who on earth arranged Clyde fans to be in the Jackie Husband? :lol: 

Diddy supports are always accommodated within the Jackie Husband Stand.

We’ve had numerous visits from the Old Firm in recent years. What problem would 200 Clyde fans pose?

54 minutes ago, Domino the Dug said:

I appreciate the sentiment, however there really is very little moral high ground to be taken in respect of ignoring the matters discussed, very openly, about our two players. Even, in my own view, among Clyde fans let alone anyone else. On that basis, i concur it's not the place for it. Doesn't stop it happening though. Facts remain facts. 

Unneccesary pops at OF fans (both probably with a lower percentage of arseholes, than both clubs in this match) hardly assist the situation much, either. Generally nearly everyone knows or is related to one. I don't imagine the subjective behaviour of the more maleable OF fans shapes anyones opinion of those they are close to, so again i can't see where this imaginary pedestal comes from not 'being one of them'.

Whilst the players in question remain at our club other fans will always comment on it. I personally don't see why Clyde fans feel the need to reply to every single post about it, instead of just ignoring it. 

Fair comment that my OF pop was unnecessary. There are obviously plenty of decent OF fans, however replies deflecting unrelated subjects to historical abuse is something their idiotic minority of fans have been known to do on social media.

Results are going our way if Partick inevitably clinch the Group F title.

Dundee United and Peterhead (2 teams very likely to finish 2nd) are losing.
To be honest, I would rather get papped out now than be unseeded and inevitably get a shite draw.