League Cup Group F

Reid

As I understood it, McNiff was played at left back last season so that our goalie could target him with goal kicks etc.

Last night, I cannot recall that happening once rendering McNiff pointless at LB.

In my opinion, we made a mistake by not re-signing Stewart.

Without being disrespectful to the other teams in the group, tomorrow is the big game. Whoever wins tomorrow, realistically, should win the group.

We were much improved against Clyde but I do worry about us defensively and Kenny Miller ripped us apart for a terrible Dundee team last season.

Smith has to start again, I'd also stick with Miller and Oggy up front too.

I'll remain optimistic and go for 2-1 Accies tomorrow.

Without being disrespectful to the other teams in the group, tomorrow is the big game. Whoever wins tomorrow, realistically, should win the group.

We were much improved against Clyde but I do worry about us defensively and Kenny Miller ripped us apart for a terrible Dundee team last season.

Smith has to start again, I'd also stick with Miller and Oggy up front too.

I'll remain optimistic and go for 2-1 Accies tomorrow.
You are being disrespectful but we beat you on penalties so it doesn't matter.!

Surprisingly looking forward to the game today.

Mixed bag of results for Accies and Thistle have played well within themselves so far.

Thistle need to be more in control of midfield and hopefully the clogging we got from QP has toughened our resolve somewhat.

12/5 seems decent value for a Jags win but I guess a draw wouldn't be the worst result.

The other game should be decent. Airdrie looked pretty decent first half against us. Maybe lacking a cutting edge but at almost 2/1 I fancy them to edge home 2-1.

Cunningham and Hughes. Struggled to get a game for Forfar and Stirling last season !!.

Hughes was better on Wednesday but it was only Clyde. Cunningham has never impressed. At least Patrick pumping us today might show Rice they 2 are still nowhere near ready.

Surprised to see Cunningham's played as many as 17 first team games, although only playing around of 290 minutes. I can't be bothered checking but I'd imagine this is his first competitive start.

Cant remember Hughes doing anything of note on Weds.

Hughes was better on Wednesday but it was only Clyde. Cunningham has never impressed. At least Patrick pumping us today might show Rice they 2 are still nowhere near ready.

What's happened to Hunt? Nowhere to be seen in the last two matches and I've not seen an explanation, similarly nothing said so far about Miller. Away win I fear.

Where is Will Collar also? Think miller has just been dropped for costing the goal through the week.