League Cup Group F

Reid

Why is this Clyde v Accies   game at Stenny as it suits neither team/support.Surely even playing at Firhill,New Douglas Park,Broomfield,Albion Rovers or even Pollok /Rutherglen Glencairn would have made more sense.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

9 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Why is this Clyde v Accies   game at Stenny as it suits neither team/support.Surely even playing at Firhill,New Douglas Park,Broomfield,Albion Rovers or even Pollok /Rutherglen Glencairn would have made more sense.

I know it doesn't really suit Accies but by public transport Stenny is the next stop after Croy on the train, so suits the people of Cumbernauld more than any of the other options you've listed.

Edited by C. Muir

36 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Broomfield? It closed 25 years ago! 😂

Btw, Queens Park are at home to the mighty Jags at the "Penny Cars" stadium tonight and we're 2-0 up,. 😀

Anyone got any idea what segregation there will be tomorrow night?

As it's meant to be pishing it down I don't think I'll bother if Accies fans are on an uncovered terracing.
There isn't any uncovered terracing at ochilview

1 hour ago, cdisaaccie said:

Anyone got any idea what segregation there will be tomorrow night?

As it's meant to be pishing it down I don't think I'll bother if Accies fans are on an uncovered terracing.

Clyde fans in stand, Accies fan in terracing behind goal (covered).

QP fans will be the more encouraged than Thistle fans, despite the result. Tidy enough on the ball and fought for everything. Can't fault anyone for effort. Galt a consistent class act, Purdue looking very promising and Block looks like he has all the attributes required for this level. 

Neil McCannesque tactics from Caldwell. Trying to be far too clever and intricate with players who obviously won't be capable of what he's asking. Miller extremely fortunate to stay on the pitch and would have been off had he not been successfully refereeing the game until the actual ref couldn't not book him. Subbed straight after.