League Cup Group F

Reid

I’m not a Falkirk fan. Do you know what a crowd w**k post is? An accies fan is the last person that would make one of those.
Fully aware you don't support Falkirk, but your posts ' disrespectfully playing the big team' to put down Queens Park are Falkirkesque. You're talking about Hamilton FFS [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Disgusting performance.

Drawing to an amateur team is unacceptable to a club our calibre.

I hope this is the wake up call Rice needs to get a creative midfielder.

We should still beat the rest of this pish in our group.

Edited by Im_Rodger

Was nice to have an Airdrie player to shout at with justification, they've been slipping from their position as the premier pantomime villains in Scottish football. Don't think I've ever seen them play without a diamond on their shirt before today though even including away kits.

We deserved it on the basis of the second half but Kenny Miller is going to be a difficult player to take to.

PS Ally Roy is a grass

Edited by Fuctifano

12 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Was nice to have an Airdrie player to shout at with justification, they've been slipping from their position as the premier pantomime villains in Scottish football. Don't think I've ever seen them play without a diamond on their shirt before today though even including away kits.

Granted that yesterday was a glorified friendly, but it was sad to see how far this fixture has fallen away. I used to hate Airdrie.

Everyone had to be on their game for us to get any sort of result and they were. Big Jamieson absolutely outstanding at the back. Won't be getting carried away, but that'll be a huge boost to the players. Terrific. 

Forgetting how badly Accies fans might think they played, I was seriously susprised at how well we gelled. We probably had the best two chances of the game and looked comfortable at the back. Willie Muir had, I think, one save to make.

I had feared us not picking up one point from this group, yet we have two points from the most difficult of the four games.

Next up, Fortress New Broomfield, and the chance to punt Thistle. Don't bet against it.

We deserved it on the basis of the second half but Kenny Miller is going to be a difficult player to take to.
PS Ally Roy is a grass

Que???

Seeing Queen's Parks result against Hamilton makes me a little more confident for Wednesday but conversely it could go the other way and they could come out and hammer us..

A little bit worried about us defensively but think we have enough options from middle to front to cause them a few problems. The keeper and back 4 will pick itself I imagine, along with Grant and McStay in midfield. Other 4 players is anyones guess. Rankin obviously still out and not sure if Goodwillie will be fit enough to start yet. Will go for something like;

Mitchell
Cuddihy Rumsby Howie McNiff
McStay Grant Lamont
Syvertsen Goodwillie/Smith Johnston

McGee, Duffie, Fitzpatrick, Lyon, Wallace, Love, Goodwillie/Smith.

Not sure what to expect crowd wise with it being at Stenny. Still easy to get to I suppose.

Edited by C. Muir

Quite looking forward to the game tonight. I think Foxy might get his re-debut tonight, can see us chopping and changing keeper through this group.

Same back 3/5, however you see it. 

I'd like to see Gordon out and Palmer in, thought we looked far better on Saturday with that. 

I'd also bench Miller to get a look at Jones beside Mansell and Cardle.

Quite looking forward to the game tonight. I think Foxy might get his re-debut tonight, can see us chopping and changing keeper through this group.

Same back 3/5, however you see it. 

I'd like to see Gordon out and Palmer in, thought we looked far better on Saturday with that. 

I'd also bench Miller to get a look at Jones beside Mansell and Cardle.

Would be surprised if O’Ware played on the astro.