League Cup Group F

Reid

1 minute ago, Im_Rodger said:

3 Home games and Aidrie away.

Jesus that is pish.

The Clyde game doesn't look like it'll be at NDP. I can only assume we aren't allowed to switch a game there as it's Hamilton's ground.

We are going to Airdrie to play QP and hosting Airdrie at Hamilton. Bizarre stuff!

2 minutes ago, David W said:

The Clyde game doesn't look like it'll be at NDP. I can only assume we aren't allowed to switch a game there as it's Hamilton's ground.

We are going to Airdrie to play QP and hosting Airdrie at Hamilton. Bizarre stuff!

Whats happening at Hampden?

Was about to post that the fixtures worked out exactly as I wanted them; wanted QP and Thistle as the away games as we'd have our home games at Hamilton and be going to Airdrie twice in the league anyway. But now it looks like we'll be going to Airdrie regardless :lol:

So where are we playing Clyde then?

Just now, accies1874 said:
20 minutes ago, David W said:

So where are we playing Clyde then?

No idea. Can't use Airdrie as QP v Thistle is there the same night and can't use Alloa like we've done in the past as they also have a home game that evening.

Firhill?

No idea. Can't use Airdrie as QP v Thistle is there the same night and can't use Alloa like we've done in the past as they also have a home game that evening.

Firhill?

f**k it. Complete the stadium merry-go-round.

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

Firhill?

Fir Park isn't being used aswell that evening or just change it to the Wednesday at airdrie 

Edited by Only one David Marsh

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I would actually like that as it's the closest SPFL ground I haven't been to, but if they're going to move the day then why not play at Airdrie?

It's all just one big clusterfuck isn't it?

I actually forgot all about Ochilview as a potential venue. Suits me more than most alternatives too so if true would be fine with that.