League Cup - Group H

parxyz

I kind of agree with Chris (shock! [emoji6]) about his team. Rovers defence played well today, keeper looks a find and they took their goals well. I think they'll be safe. Felt sorry for the Rovers outfield player who got booked for nothing.
Spoiler

Didn't feel sorry for the keeper who got booked for time wasting. He did the old keeper's trick of collecting the ball on the left and walking round behind the goal to take the kick on the right. Here is an action photo of him taking a goal kick. 
snail.thumb.jpg.9e9272605a737b25beb0d5eca2bf109d.jpg

I'm not sure a team containing that well known dirty hatchet man Alex Harris will ever bully anyone...
City had a lot of pressure after going 1-0 down in the first half but couldn't score which is a bit concerning. A trip to Cove now looks more daunting than it did a week ago..  

The keeper is our own spent last season on loan at gartcairn juniors he is only young turned 18 last week I'm sure somone said

21 hours ago, parxyz said:

Ideal.
Next round - am I right in remembering that gates are split 50/50? If so one of the Glasgow/Edinburgh teams away would do nicely. 

If you get Celtic away they'll reduce admission to the £12 minimum and record an accurate attendance instead of the usual bloated nonsense.