League Cup - Group H

parxyz

1 minute ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Selective memory there mate. He wasn't great for United but he had his moments.

I am including his loan spell at Forfar as well, used to go to games when United was away or not playing.

Sure the young lad HIlson was on loan there with him as well.  Someone I knew was a Forfar regular at home games and the occasional away game was not impressed with Dow and thought Hilson looked the better player. 

On 15/07/2018 at 11:12, NorthBank said:

Of the squad that skooshed the Championship 16 have left and 4 more told to go as they will not get a game. We have only recruited 7 new players so far so were down to the bare bones on Friday night.

Only 4 of the Championship winning team played on Friday. We had 4 fringe players from last season playing,  2 guys from English U23 teams and a new signing from a team that got relegated to the Championship. A make-shift team that were better than your established squad. Our team that starts the season will be pretty different from Friday night's. I was pretty surprised how poor Killie were as I thought they would maul us but saw nothing to worry us for the season ahead.  Killie's bubble has burst methinks.

Almost exactly a year to the day.

It’s going to be another Hamilton / Smurn dogfight this season 
Sighs of relief at Easter Road imo 
I reckon County and Livi will be down there too, but Accies and St Mirren will certainly be down there.