League Cup Group D

That's the worst I've ever saw Raith perform against us. Only positive is you can't be that bad for the second half. McGowan really should have finished this as a contest.

Hendry and Raith's number 14 their only glimmers of hope. The rest look absolutely awful.

We've largely treated this like a pre season friendly - not even out of 2nd gear. Utter domination thus far.

I mean other than being entirely at fault for both goals, almost being at fault for a third and nearly decapitating a Dundee player attempting an overhead kick in the opposition box I reckon he’s been fine. How utterly dependant we are on Hendry is going to be an issue until we get Vaughan and Dingwall back. It’ll take about 5 minutes for any team in our league to realise absolutely everything we do goes through him and kick him up in the air.

In more light hearted news, the man who’s made the 50/50 draw has drawn his own ticket out the box!

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I mean other than being entirely at fault for both goals, almost being at fault for a third and nearly decapitating a Dundee player attempting an overhead kick in the opposition box I reckon he’s been fine. How utterly dependant we are on Hendry is going to be an issue until we get Vaughan and Dingwall back. It’ll take about 5 minutes for any team in our league to realise absolutely everything we do goes through him and kick him up in the air.

In more light hearted news, the man who’s made the 50/50 draw has drawn his own ticket out the box!

Well he did have a 1 in 3 chance with the home support. 😜