League Cup Group D

Pretty impressed with Cove tonight. I won’t be surprised if you guys go up again. Who is your number 10? Nice guy gave me directions to the ground after the Sat Nav took me round the back to the large wooden fence.

Gotta love Dundee supporters.
From Dee supporter to Cove 9
"Think you're hard 'cos you've got tattooed ears"
Cove supporter
"He's also got a tattooed foreskin"
Another Dee Supporter
"Aye well, You'd know right enough"
Silence.....

27 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
1 hour ago, Blue-Toon said:
The DFC website has details of tickets for this game. Hopefully it includes away fans.
https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/tickets-on-sale-for-home-betfred-games/

I assume the ticket office is at the stadium?

It is, the DFC Direct ticket office is on the corner of the Main Stand and Bobby Cox Stand.

Ticketing Information: Adults: £12, Concessions: £6

Tickets are available to purchase in advance from the Ticket Office in Dundee Direct or by phone on 01382 889966

There will be cash turnstiles at the Bobby Cox Stand and Main Stand.

I did think at the time that it looked like Nelson had at the very least nudged Mendy as they came together, causing him to lose the flight of the ball but as the game carried on it became more apparent that might not have been the reason.

I actually think McGlynn made the right call I’m leaving him on. It’s obviously a natural reaction to want him to be taken off but if he hooked him at half time or earlier his confidence is gone, completely shot. We’re going to need him this season so better to leave him on and give him the experience of how little time he’s going to have on the ball and how quickly he’ll be pressed. It’s clear he’s never played a level near this one before and certainly never in front of more fans. The one real concern I have is that he wasn’t *that* dominant in the air, often opting to try put his foot in instead, with disastrous consequences. I can accept if he’s a bit cumbersome with the ball at his feet but he must win every header that goes near him in that case. I’m sure he’ll improve.

Terrible, awful shout at one point from some moron at the back of the stand, advising the referee to “kill himself”. Utterly despicable, not welcome at my football club. Berate him for his performance if you want but that really crosses a line - by a long, long way.
That was 100% Bodge. Sits about 5 rows in front of me. Spouts that rubbish all the time. My 5 year old cousin looked at me and his dad with worry and confusion. Needs to wind his neck in like. It's only a game of football.

First time I'll have seen us tomorrow so not sure what to expect. Our record at Caley is probably our worst at any Scottish ground outwith Celtic Park and Tynecastle. Will the away fans be in the main stand or behind the goal? 

Pretty certain it will be the main stand. All depends on the numbers coming up though.