League Cup Group D

A win tomorrow for ourselves and that’ll likely be us through. I can’t see us dropping points at home to Peterhead and 9 points is usually the points threshold for qualification.

Still amazed the referee gave us a penalty as he missed loads of obvious things during the 90 mins. Apart from deciding the shootout both keepers gad a few tremendous saves during the game, Ridgers was certainly the busier keeper in the 2nd half including one he somehow managed to tip onto the bar & still got a goal kick despite the officials we deserved at least the bonus point & could have taken all 3 on the second half showing.

Guest TOPFITTER

Inverness on top 1st half and Peterhead battled hard to keep it to 0-0. Second half what a transformation !!! the Blue Toon came out positively in attacking mood and should have won over the piece. Aidan Smith’s tireless efforts made him the MVP for me just in front of Keeper and Penalty Hero, Greg Fleming all Peterhead players get pass marks. For ICT Tom Walsh and Mark Ridgers were best.
The officials had a ‘mare I’ll leave it at that,,, how much did these buffoons earn tonight? Too much would be my estimation.

On that performance looks like, of the two teams Peterhead will fare better in their league.