League Cup Group D

Looking forward to Saturday, first competitive match. Hopefully we can take something from it. Lost out to a virtually last minute goal the last time Dundee played at San Starko, so I’ll opt for a reverse, 2-1 home win.

3-0 Dundee Saturday.

Next time Dundee go bust they should come back as Dundee Saturday and get a dark blue owl as a badge. Sure fire way to get a tie-up and a few loans from a team down South.

2 hours ago, rodallegabombs said:

I’m thinking of going for lunch pre game; can anyone suggest somewhere decent in Kirkcaldy that me and my young lad can get food - preferably bar meal type of fare.

Gracias in advance.

Try O'Connell's at the west end of the High Street or The Duchess just along the road on Nicol Street, plenty parking nearby.

Have to say I'm looking forward to a wee jaunt down to KDY. Don't think I've been through since McAlister's late double. 

Hopefully we get a result, been a long time since I left the football feeling happy. Then I can saunter down the esplanade in the sunshine like I'm Tommy Vercetti.

Edit: Just looked the esplanade up on maps and it's absolutely nothing like I remember. Could've sworn there were fucking palm trees.

Edited by RawB93

Looking forward to the season opener and seeing our new signings. The League Cup campaign surely can't be worse than last season's. Interested in seeing Cove as well, as I don't get the hype about them. I've no idea why they're favourites for League Two with the bookies.

Have to say I'm looking forward to a wee jaunt down to KDY. Don't think I've been through since McAlister's late double. 

Hopefully we get a result, been a long time since I left the football feeling happy. Then I can saunter down the esplanade in the sunshine like I'm Tommy Vercetti.

Edit: Just looked the esplanade up on maps and it's absolutely nothing like I remember. Could've sworn there were fucking palm trees.

It’s the Prom. You go for a stroll along it.

There are some palm trees at the Links flats.

IMG_1886.jpg

Is the game at Starks all ticket for Dee fans tomorrow then? Got some stuff on in the morning and was just playing it by ear on whether to go through or not.

I understand tickets are on sale at a pod outside Stark’s Park tomorrow.
I’ve got mine!IMG_6317.jpg

34 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Is the game at Starks all ticket for Dee fans tomorrow then? Got some stuff on in the morning and was just playing it by ear on whether to go through or not.

Cough*

We have been advised that there will be tickets available on the day from a ticket pod behind the McDermid Stand on Saturday.

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/raith-ticket-update/

Looking forward to today. Haven’t seen us yet this season as I wasn’t bothered about attending friendlies so keen to see us in the flesh as opposed to just highlights. Are Dundee likely to field a strong team?

I’d imagine it’ll be our current starting XI given I believe McPake stated he was resting a couple of players who didn’t feature in our last friendly for this, if that’s what you mean by strong...