Jump to content
King Kebab

League Cup - Group A

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

Wild guess here... Jordyn Sheerin is #7 for Cowden?

...and where exactly does this Barnesy character say he's driving? Says he's travelling up and asks about parking. Disnae mean he's the one behind the wheel.

David Cox is Cowdenbeath no. 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Victor von Doom said:

Wild guess here... Jordyn Sheerin is #7 for Cowden?

...and where exactly does this Barnesy character say he's driving? Says he's travelling up and asks about parking. Disnae mean he's the one behind the wheel.

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawrence ‘Waste of money’ Shankland levels his betfred cup goal tally with future Balon D’or winner Andrew Nelson.

Edited by NEFarab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Lawrence ‘Waste of money’ Shankland levels his betfred cup goal tally with future Balon D’or winner Andrew Nelson.

If you mean 'great provider and poacher' the, yes, a great buy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope United fans aren’t actually excited about Shankland based on that performance. Very comfortable for them tonight though - we looked dead on our feet. 442 just doesn’t look to suit us at all. We are so vulnerable from crosses it is scary.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I hope United fans aren’t actually excited about Shankland based on that performance. Very comfortable for them tonight though - we looked dead on our feet. 442 just doesn’t look to suit us at all. We are so vulnerable from crosses it is scary.  

You can only beat what's in front of you.  Or Cowden.  Every beats Cowdenbeath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cowden boy said:

 


Correct, David 'Fatty' is a full time personal trainer owning his own gym, hardly a pound of fat on the manemoji23.pngemoji23.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The DA said:

You can only beat what's in front of you.  Or Cowden.  Every beats Cowdenbeath.

What are you even on about? Did a bit of your stand fall and hit you on the head or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You can only beat what's in front of you.  Or Cowden.  Every beats Cowdenbeath.

Factually and grammatically, error strewn post. Minter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, onecowden said:


Factually and grammatically, error stricken post. Minter.

You got me there.  I was  a 'body' short of a post.

I'd have put a hyphen between error and stricken but hey, what do I know?  I'm just a non-Fifer. (*)

 

(*) Normal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, The DA said:

You got me there.  I was  a 'body' short of a post.

I'd have put a hyphen between error and stricken but hey, what do I know?  I'm just a non-Fifer. (*)

 

(*) Normal.

Fucking hell your patter is awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Fucking hell your patter is awful. 

I gotta greenie and you didnae.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

I hope United fans aren’t actually excited about Shankland based on that performance. Very comfortable for them tonight though - we looked dead on our feet. 442 just doesn’t look to suit us at all. We are so vulnerable from crosses it is scary.  

I was excited until I read your post.  Now I’m totally deflated and realise the £50k we are paying Shankland each week is a complete waste of money.

I hope you are happy with yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Granny Danger said:

I was excited until I read your post.  Now I’m totally deflated and realise the £50k we are paying Shankland each week is a complete waste of money.

I hope you are happy with yourself. 

 

38 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Fucking hell your patter is awful. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ Crying himself to sleep.

I had £2.50 pints in The Troll and karaoke in The Club. I’ve never been happier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...