League Cup - Group A

If we play with the same mentality, planning and tenacity that we did in all our games against Championship opposition last season, we’ll do fine!!!

Looking forward to my first visit to Tannadice in a long time & the first filming. Always like visiting the 'bigger' clubs / stadia as the gantries tend to be pretty decent. Just need to keep my concentration for 90 mins & I might just capture some decent action!

If United don't win tonight we will have drawn or lost, which would be disappointing.

But one things guaranteed, if East Fife score one more goal than United after 90 minutes, then I reckon they’ll win it!!!

Dundee United 0-1 East Fife
Aaron Dunsmore (38mins)

And quite frankly it’s no more than we deserve, by far the better team so far this half!!!

HT
Dundee United 0-1 East Fife
Well deserved lead, United not having a shot on target till Shanklands long range effort in the 42nd minute!!!
Utd aren’t playing badly, we’re just playing better and they’re getting little joy from our midfield and our defence is pretty solid!!!
Got to keep it up in the 2nd half though as I have no doubt that United are getting a bollocking in the changing room and we be quick off the blocks from kick off!!!
And No.16, who are you and what have you done to Ross Davidson, absolute blinder that boys having so far!!!