League Cup - Group A

I hope United fans aren’t actually excited about Shankland based on that performance. Very comfortable for them tonight though - we looked dead on our feet. 442 just doesn’t look to suit us at all. We are so vulnerable from crosses it is scary.  

7 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

I hope United fans aren’t actually excited about Shankland based on that performance. Very comfortable for them tonight though - we looked dead on our feet. 442 just doesn’t look to suit us at all. We are so vulnerable from crosses it is scary.  

You can only beat what's in front of you.  Or Cowden.  Every beats Cowdenbeath.

Just now, onecowden said:

Factually and grammatically, error stricken post. Minter.

You got me there.  I was  a 'body' short of a post.

I'd have put a hyphen between error and stricken but hey, what do I know?  I'm just a non-Fifer. (*)

(*) Normal.

47 minutes ago, The DA said:

You got me there.  I was  a 'body' short of a post.

I'd have put a hyphen between error and stricken but hey, what do I know?  I'm just a non-Fifer. (*)

(*) Normal.

Fucking hell your patter is awful. 

1 hour ago, Muzza81 said:

I was excited until I read your post.  Now I’m totally deflated and realise the £50k we are paying Shankland each week is a complete waste of money.

I hope you are happy with yourself. 

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I was excited until I read your post.  Now I’m totally deflated and realise the £50k we are paying Shankland each week is a complete waste of money.

I hope you are happy with yourself. 

38 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

Fucking hell your patter is awful. 

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:55, invergowrie arab said:

You shouldnt be drinking and driving, especially with kids.

All the pubs immediately beside the ground are much of a muchness. I imagine only George Fox stand open so the Troll or Clep Bar most convenient. I dont know their kids policy. 4Js def let kids in.

If you want a better pub and are prepared to walk 15 minutes to ground Frews is my pub of choice and they let kids in the lounge. You will get parked on Dens Rd.

You wont get real ale anywhere but you will get a pint of heavy. We dont do much real ale in Scotland, mostly craft.

Wont be much of a crowd so on street parking nearby will be fine.

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 14:29, ArabianKnight said:

To echo what Invergowrie Arab said don't drink and drive. The "limit" here is 0 alcohol units its not like down south where you can have 1 pint essentially. 

Thanks for that, guys. I didn't know that the law on drinking and driving is different in Scotland. I will bear that in mind in terms of how much to drink and when. 

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 13:55, invergowrie arab said:

You shouldnt be drinking and driving, especially with kids.

All the pubs immediately beside the ground are much of a muchness. I imagine only George Fox stand open so the Troll or Clep Bar most convenient. I dont know their kids policy. 4Js def let kids in.

If you want a better pub and are prepared to walk 15 minutes to ground Frews is my pub of choice and they let kids in the lounge. You will get parked on Dens Rd.

You wont get real ale anywhere but you will get a pint of heavy. We dont do much real ale in Scotland, mostly craft.

Wont be much of a crowd so on street parking nearby will be fine.

I like craft, too! 🙂