Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ali_91

League Cup - Group B

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

 

Can’t believe you’ve both taken the time to look that up to comeback with a completely irrelevant, pedantic retort to Radford’s perfectly obvious point. Nice one lads. 

 

I didn't need to look it up, Dundee were in the group as you can clearly see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I didn't need to look it up, Dundee were in the group as you can clearly see.

Sorry Ludo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NYD1997 said:

Watching the highlights there, the thing that nobody seems to pick up on is Tanser plays the pass, we lose the ball, and he is still not in camera shot to get back when the boy is hitting the shot (cracking strike as it is). Fair enough defensively has to be better, but Hendry ended up being the closest to the guy scoring, He was further forward than Tanser. If we have to go another full season with him at full back, we will lose a lot of goals due his lack of positional knowledge or heart, again 

This is extremely harsh, and reeks of a preconceived agenda.  He must be about fourth or fifth to blame for that goal.  He was also one of our most consistent performers, both defensively and as an offensive outlet last season. 

Very, very harsh indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Based on those highlights Montrose fully deserved to win. Quicker. Sharper. Hungrier. Better movement. More chances. Injuries or not, what have we been doing pre-season? Very poor start. Others are off to a flier. We couldn’t produce a flier to promote ourselves on a scrap of paper right now. Or so it would seem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Can’t believe you’ve both taken the time to look that up to comeback with a completely irrelevant, pedantic retort to Radford’s perfectly obvious point. Nice one lads. 

I see you've moved to 0/2946 in the good posts ratio.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I see you've moved to 0/2946 in the good posts ratio.

 

3B70D551-D385-4F0D-8FE0-272DB9A179BE.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good post. Don't you listen to that fucking Poet son.

This is extremely harsh, and reeks of a preconceived agenda.  He must be about fourth or fifth to blame for that goal.  He was also one of our most consistent performers, both defensively and as an offensive outlet last season. 
Very, very harsh indeed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Marly said:

This is a good post. Don't you listen to that fucking Poet son.

Thanks brer, means a lot. Been feeling low since his unwarranted criticism. Xo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to be travelling up for the St Johnstone game on Wednesday night. Where's best nearby for a good pint of beer (I'm a real ale fan myself) that lets kids in too? Thanks in advance. Also, parking recommendations for an easy get away back to Forfar for after the game would be great! :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ONLY place nearby (i.e. walkable) is the Glover Arms, a Harvester/Brewer's Fayre type place about 600 metres west of the stadium. You'll be fine with kids and you'll get a real ale. They obviously serve food too. 

Technically you could park there if you don't mind a walk of the distance mentioned above. Couple of busy roads to cross but there are pedestrian crossings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even having players back for Sunday doesn't engender much confidence after midweek.

Kane has to start if he's fit as the other pair have failed miserably to stake a claim in his absence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Even having players back for Sunday doesn't engender much confidence after midweek.
Kane has to start if he's fit as the other pair have failed miserably to stake a claim in his absence.
Or we could play the new striker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Radford said:

The ONLY place nearby (i.e. walkable) is the Glover Arms, a Harvester/Brewer's Fayre type place about 600 metres west of the stadium. You'll be fine with kids and you'll get a real ale. They obviously serve food too. 

Technically you could park there if you don't mind a walk of the distance mentioned above. Couple of busy roads to cross but there are pedestrian crossings.

Cheers, sounds good to me. 5-10 minute walk to the ground sounds reasonable, too. Only travelling from near Forfar, so may have cooked tea before getting to Perth...Depends, is there much to see in the town?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big game for Montrose on Saturday, win in 90 minutes and you would have 9 points which should see them through to knock out stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nofixedability said:

Big game for Montrose on Saturday, win in 90 minutes and you would have 9 points which should see them through to knock out stage.

Hmm Arithmatic not your strong point as if Montrose win in 90 mins the will be on 6pts with 2 wins and one defeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ROBROYSTON said:

Hmm Arithmatic not your strong point as if Montrose win in 90 mins the will be on 6pts with 2 wins and one defeat.

Have you seen Brechin? Believe me win tomorrow Montrose are on 9 points.

Edited by nofixedability

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ROBROYSTON said:

Hmm Arithmatic not your strong point as if Montrose win in 90 mins the will be on 6pts with 2 wins and one defeat.

 

Hiz speling isnt to shaby thogh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saints have 11 fully fit senior players available for our game tomorrow.

A goalkeeper, two right backs, a left back, a centre back, four central midfielders, an attacking midfielder and David McMillan.

It's going to be a long afternoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...