Sign in to follow this  
fan of the juniors

Ladeside 19/20

22 hours ago, andy25 said:

emoji848.png

I hope he is a good player we won't need to worry about giving 100 per cent with having family in the toon

Everyone knows getting into the Talbot teams a massive ask for anybody cos they keep on winning

if Ladeside is the place to come and get games it suites all parties and anybody signed by Talbot has to have something about them

More local guys the better if there good enough and help the big man out who always gives his all on the park

Edited by Tartan Tammy 1297
Clarity

Ladeside 4-2 Greenock in an entertaining game tonight, new signing Mark Ferry very impressive and trialist David Waite scoring 2,

Edited by ladeside77
spelling error

2 hours ago, ladeside77 said:

Ladeside 4-2 Greenock in an entertaining game tonight, new signing Mark Ferry very impressive and trialist David Waite scoring 2,

John Kelly looked good to very composed on ball used it well for a defender looks a great acussition

the strikers are faster than what I realised to they look really sharp not a bad wee game the defending will get better once there drilled lost a sloppy goal but so did Greenock was a good game and big Waite showed just how much he wants it great show from him he could run through a brick wall for Liam

Edited by Tartan Bear

On 05/07/2019 at 23:31, Tartan Bear said:

John Kelly looked good to very composed on ball used it well for a defender looks a great acussition

the strikers are faster than what I realised to they look really sharp not a bad wee game the defending will get better once there drilled lost a sloppy goal but so did Greenock was a good game and big Waite showed just how much he wants it great show from him he could run through a brick wall for Liam

John is a good lad very comitted to his football travelled up to forfar last season trying to stay senior I'm sure he will get there again good luck to him

Hammy Glen Tournament.

Sat 13.00 Whittlets V Rutherglen

15.00 Ladeside V Johnstone Burgh 21s

Sun 13.00 3rd/4th play off

15.00 Final

Bar and kitchen both days from 12.00.