Ladeside 19/20

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ladeside77 said:

Ladeside 4-2 Greenock in an entertaining game tonight, new signing Mark Ferry very impressive and trialist David Waite scoring 2,

John Kelly looked good to very composed on ball used it well for a defender looks a great acussition

the strikers are faster than what I realised to they look really sharp not a bad wee game the defending will get better once there drilled lost a sloppy goal but so did Greenock was a good game and big Waite showed just how much he wants it great show from him he could run through a brick wall for Liam

Edited by Tartan Bear

On 05/07/2019 at 23:31, Tartan Bear said:

John Kelly looked good to very composed on ball used it well for a defender looks a great acussition

the strikers are faster than what I realised to they look really sharp not a bad wee game the defending will get better once there drilled lost a sloppy goal but so did Greenock was a good game and big Waite showed just how much he wants it great show from him he could run through a brick wall for Liam

John is a good lad very comitted to his football travelled up to forfar last season trying to stay senior I'm sure he will get there again good luck to him

Very impressed with the striking partnership of Longworth and Ramsay this weekend, 8 out of your 9 goals between them.

The last few seasons scoring goals has been an issue . Looking like that won’t be the issue this season . Still feel we are lacking a wee but centre mid but Davy Anderson is a monstrous hole to fill . Ferry looks a player but Davy done the work of 2 players . Confident we won’t be struggling at the bottom of the league this season

The pitch at Valefield was also looking in tremendous condition, as good as any pitch I've ever seen in the juniors.

Even after four games over the weekend, including the final played in persistent heavy rain, the pitch was still almost perfect at the end.