Ladeside 19/20

13 hours ago, qwerty said:
14 hours ago, BLASTIEBOY said:
Is he pkaying for hee haw till he pays us back what he bumped last time?

Good player but after what he did to club last time wouldn't have him in a ladeside shirt again.

There's a few players last few seasons that have fleeced off the club a lot more than Craig did. Not one moment he was on the pitch could Craig be criticised.

There's a few players last few seasons that have fleeced off the club a lot more than Craig did. Not one moment he was on the pitch could Craig be criticised.
So you think it's acceptable for a player to feign injuries on a Saturday, yet be fit for his other team next day ???great ability but who's to say he doesn't pull the stunt again.

3 hours ago, qwerty said:
4 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

So you think it's acceptable for a player to feign injuries on a Saturday, yet be fit for his other team next day ???great ability but who's to say he doesn't pull the stunt again.

Nope but out of respect for his performances whilst fully committed to the team am willing to forgive. Willing to back the current manager on his call. We live in an age where players set up their next move whilst still playing for your team.  The committee sanctioned the signing that's good enough for me if they are willing to forgive and move on I look forward to him adding to his 35 goals in 96 games.

i must admit i was probably the most vocal in my disappointment at Chris Craig being allowed back but we must allow Liam to make the call. if the committee back it then i'm quite happy to let it go, given the club have brought Kieran Hughes and also follow that up by bringing Jamma home too then it bodes well for next season. fan base are buzzing already and it's only the 2nd week in June. hopefully we'll see the stands filling up again and the choir in full voice going into the new season. a few good positive noises coming from the vale again and reading forums and comments on social media we should have a decent support. lets hope the rebuilding on the park is a success from the off and we can enjoy the football. the names so far are certainly pushing us in the right direction. squad looking quite decent, still a couple that could go our the way and one or two more inbound would put us in a good place in my opinion.

Some  brilliant signings by Liam and everybody else involved so far. If the quality of players coming in continues then Kilbirnie will be a real force again. Didnt realise Longworth was still only 31 as his first spell must have been around 10 years ago. 

Some  brilliant signings by Liam and everybody else involved so far. If the quality of players coming in continues then Kilbirnie will be a real force again. Didnt realise Longworth was still only 31 as his first spell must have been around 10 years ago. 

Jamie was only 19/20 when he signed for the club 1st time around . 142 goals in 167 games last time around . I’m sure he will add to that this time around .
Always said he would come back & wouldn’t sign for any other junior club & true to his word . Just like the legend Davy Anderson .

I am on the Kilbirnie Ladeside websight Muggo can't ban me from there
Why would I put my name up there if I was not genuine
When I still get to some games over the year?
And anybody could pull me up on it?
Seriously stop the pish patter and the bam ups
Cos it's not even funny anymore
I am not looking for thanks or respect
Just not to get the pish took out me when I don't deserve it

If you can do better get yourself out to games
Dont criticise a guy who is only trying to help
I spent more years in Kilbirnie than Glasgow
And got nieces great nieces and nephews who know nothing else than the town
Being born in Glasgow does not mean I am any less off a fan than you

You deserve the pish ripped out of you for the absolute pish you repeatedly post and the fantasy world you live in.

Do any better at what? Are you actively scouting for us? Are you on board with the backroom team at the vale? What is it you are doing? I'm not interested in your business but only my clubs affairs. If you're not involved with ladeside in an official capacity then it's hee haw to do with me but if you are then why splatter it all over here? Liam must be well chuffed that you are happy to share his business on this platform?

So saying what level and where you watch and what position and style of player we are meant to be speaking to isn't giving anything away? Putting it across like you're passing info to and from Liam isn't sharing his business?? Gef a grip. Are you involved in an official capacity? What is it you are challenging folk to do better? What is your role within Ladeside?